Suggestion About Epidemic Skill

Umut.5471

Hello,Since this skill is nerfed by 50%, I think +33% projectile speed isn't enough to compensate it. Epidemic had no projectiles before, it was spreading conditions instantly as an AOE skill.It should work like this again if it ll stay this way imo, at least in PVE aspect.

@Umut.5471 said:Hello,Since this skill is nerfed by 50%, I think +33% projectile speed isn't enough to compensate it. Epidemic had no projectiles before, it was spreading conditions instantly as an AOE skill.It should work like this again if it ll stay this way imo, at least in PVE aspect.

It had projectiles before.

@XECOR.2814 said:

@Umut.5471 said:Hello,Since this skill is nerfed by 50%, I think +33% projectile speed isn't enough to compensate it. Epidemic had no projectiles before, it was spreading conditions instantly as an AOE skill.It should work like this again if it ll stay this way imo, at least in PVE aspect.

Over a year or so ago it didn't. It was an instant AoE but it only transferred 5 condis. I don't mind the epi nerf that much. But I would have thought that they would compensate us in other ways, not have Dhuumfire nerfed like that. The power buffs are welcomed of course, but they do nothing for non-power reaper builds.

@Methuselah.4376 said:

Over a year or so ago it didn't. It was an instant AoE but it only transferred 5 condis. I don't mind the epi nerf that much. But I would have thought that they would compensate us in other ways, not have Dhuumfire nerfed like that. The power buffs are welcomed of course, but they do nothing for non-power reaper builds.

It's sad but true. Atleast power reaper got buffed.

@XECOR.2814 said:

By the great amount of 500-1000dps from my testings (15minutes). Great job anet. You kept power reaper useless

@Nimon.7840 said:

By the great amount of 500-1000dps from my testings (15minutes). Great job anet. You kept power reaper useless

Some people are getting 29k. I still am only managing 27k with realistic buffs. I mean 29 is not WOW but a buff nonetheless.

Archived