If you could pick a class to never have in your team what would it be?

Khalisto.5780

I'd pick ranger, most the ranger i get in my team doesnt seem to have a weapon swap, as they stand shooting arrows the whole game. I feel like they add nothing to the team but a little burst damage, which deadeye does better. The class makes me feel like -1 in my team.

This is a "bad player" rather than "bad class" issue. I'll start straight out by saying there is no "right" answer to your question. I don't agree that I wouldn't want a class on my team but I admit to occasionally wincing when I see an ele since their performances seem to be either very strong or very poor. Either they are played by a good player and dish out some serious damage while leap-evading and cleansing or they are handled by someone less experienced and will be downed in seconds. I have rarely come across something in between.As for your ranger issue, that sounds like it could be happening in lower tiers. I rarely see a horrendous ranger. Unlike the ele, they either come as great or average.At the end of the day, it's down to a huge number of factors as to how effective they are.

Archived