I have a problem with my expansion — Guild Wars 2 Forums

I have a problem with my expansion

Hey guys, so I bought the expansion PoF and when I finished it I wanted to start doing the season 4. The thing is the first mission is locked for me and When I try to warp to the Islan of Istan it brings me back to lions gate. Did anyone had the same problem?

Comments

• Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

You need to unlock every episode separately. It's 200 gems, or roughly 60g

Logging out forever.

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

Have you unlocked the first Episode, either by logging in whilst it was active, or purchasing it for 200 Gems? If not, you must do so before access to the map is possible.

Good luck.

• I mean I can access the 2nd part but I cant access the first part :/

• roqoco.4053roqoco.4053 Member ✭✭

You get the episodes for free if you log in during the particular time window when they are current. If you were not playing (didn't log in) during that period you need to pay for them.

• RoseofGilead.8907RoseofGilead.8907 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 11, 2018

As was said above, you have to log in while an episode is active (which is usually a 2 - 4 month period of time) to unlock an episode for your account for free. Since you missed out on the first one, you'll have to buy it with gems if you want to play it.

Oh look. I have a signature now.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.