Legendary's sheathed appearance

Why is it that some legendary's "sheathed" do not show its full appearance like they do when they're unsheathed, for instance Astralaria, endeavour etc, would we be able to be given an option to show its full appearance sheathed like the dreamer bow has an option to turn off the sound effects it makes when casting. I think when you are geared out to the point where it dont matter any more kinda like ascended vs legendary stats show little or even no difference what so ever, so what im saying is, legendary's are basically cosmetic>stats/stat improvement.

One of my biggest pet peeves is the clear and obvious divide in quality between the old Legendaries and the new. The old ones definitely show in their lack of overal quality to the newer ones. They were created many, maaaany years ago and it shows - especially in contrast to the newer ones.

I really wish Anet would take the time and go back and overhaul all of the Gen 1 Pokemon Legendaries to make them up to snuff with the newer ones.

@Oglaf.1074 said:One of my biggest pet peeves is the clear and obvious divide in quality between the old Legendaries and the new. The old ones definitely show in their lack of overal quality to the newer ones. They were created many, maaaany years ago and it shows - especially in contrast to the newer ones.

I really wish Anet would take the time and go back and overhaul all of the Gen 1 Pokemon Legendaries to make them up to snuff with the newer ones.

Which would be liked by many but irritate lots of people who liked how their gen 1 legendaries look and work.

Better to stick to adding newer ones.

Its not really changing how they look, its more of changing how they appear when sheathed and unsheathed for instance the astralaria or endeavour only come to full effect when unsheathed, like Lokh mentioned its part of the legendary bling, of course, but like the dreamer has an option to turn off its sound effects, maybe we could get an option to show a legendary's full "bling" when sheathed as well :)

@Pifil.5193 said:

@Oglaf.1074 said:One of my biggest pet peeves is the clear and obvious divide in quality between the old Legendaries and the new. The old ones definitely show in their lack of overal quality to the newer ones. They were created many, maaaany years ago and it shows - especially in contrast to the newer ones.

I really wish Anet would take the time and go back and overhaul all of the Gen 1
Pokemon
Legendaries to make them up to snuff with the newer ones.

Which would be liked by many but irritate lots of people who liked how their gen 1 legendaries look and work.

I'm obviously just talking about improving their overall quality, not entirely remake them. You can obviously take something like Frostfang and make it look amazing while still staying true to the look of the original model. Geesh...

@Pifil.5193 said:

I really wish Anet would take the time and go back and overhaul all of the Gen 1
Pokemon
Legendaries to make them up to snuff with the newer ones.

I was very happy when ANet upgraded Meteorologicus to have a day/night cycle, footfalls and projectiles. Loved it before, loved it more afterwards. The Flameseeker update was nice too. ;)

I don't know about you but personally, I feel shining blade looks awesome and beat several gen 1 legendaries.

Archived