Where is "home"

In one of my game sessions, I received in the mail a letter from an "NPC", reading as follows …Peacemaker NinnAwakened Invasions:

I'm sure you're aware of the recent Awakened attacks nearLarge cities in Tyria. I have a plan to track their portalaperture positions to allow Peacemakers to intercept themmore easily, but I need assistance. Please meet me at your"home" at your earliest convenience.

Ninn

I feel a little twinge of embarrassment asking this, But dose everyone know where their "home" is? I sure don't!!Even if this is a oratorical statement and there is no home per say. How do I go about finding this "NPC"??Would anybody care to enlighten me? Thank you, in advance.

Each racial city has a home instance, which you'd likely have visited if you did the personal story. If you're human it's in Divinty's Reach. If you're Norn it's in Hoelbrak. If you're Asura it's Rata Sum. If you're Charr it's the Black Citadel and if you're Sylvari it's The Grove.

Truth be told, you can enter the home instance in any city and find that NPC, since the game doesn't really differentiate between them. That is even if you're Asuran you can enter the human home instance and it would treat it like the Asuran home instance.

Archived