Lady Wisteria has been found — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Lady Wisteria has been found

Balthazzarr.1349Balthazzarr.1349 Member ✭✭✭
edited July 12, 2018 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

So I got this new water gun thing in the home instance. Used it in the Wisteria cat and it killed me. Now that cat is gone. It wasn't easy to get that cat!!!!!

Just another WvW lifer who'll never say die... while dying again and again!

Comments

• Drecien.4508Drecien.4508 Member ✭✭✭

Shes not gone, just tired from killing you.

30 Beautiful new mount skins?! Anet take my money!

• Balthazzarr.1349Balthazzarr.1349 Member ✭✭✭

Pretty tired I guess since it was yesterday it happened.

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

Have you tried looking in other Racial Home Instances?
    Tried a -repair of the client?

It's not in other home instances and no I'm not "repairing" the client. The item is missing after using something ANet provided. It's not a broken game, it's a bug and I want my cat back.

Actually ALL the cats I ever had are gone from my home instance! No cats... sheesh.. ANet give me my cats back please.

I guess nobody has come up against this before... there is an item called: Feline Dispersal Unit that you can also get, which I had. One of my fine friends must have activated it because I just noticed it sitting there and hit the 'F', went out and back in and well there ya go... kitties again... go figure... sheesh again..

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Balthazzarr.1349 said:
    Actually ALL the cats I ever had are gone from my home instance! No cats... sheesh.. ANet give me my cats back please.

In that case, perhaps you activated this item: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Feline_Dispersing_Emitter

Good luck.

• Tibicia.8315Tibicia.8315 Member ✭✭
    edited July 14, 2018

All of my cats are gone, too. How can I be a crazy old cat lady without the cats? Now I'm just old and crazy, and nobody wants that.

• RoseofGilead.8907RoseofGilead.8907 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 13, 2018

As was said above, you used the item that makes all of the cats disappear. Just go back in the home instance, use the Feline Dispersing Emitter, leave the instance, and then go back inside to see your cats.

Oh look. I have a signature now.

Yes, I saw the emitter part. It did not bring back my missing cats. I was also hoping reset, but that was a few mins ago, and...nope. No cats. Tried the emitter again, still no cats. :/

• RoseofGilead.8907RoseofGilead.8907 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Tibicia.8315 said:
    Yes, I saw the emitter part. It did not bring back my missing cats. I was also hoping reset, but that was a few mins ago, and...nope. No cats. Tried the emitter again, still no cats. :/

Did you leave the instance after using the emitter? It doesn't automatically bring the cats back; instead, they'll reappear after you load back into the instance a second time. If that still doesn't do it, it might be worth submitting a support ticket.

Oh look. I have a signature now.

@Tibicia.8315 said:

If the emitter is up then no cats.. if it's down then the cats will reappear after you exit then re-enter the home instance.

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Tibicia.8315 said:
    Yes, I saw the emitter part. It did not bring back my missing cats.

You need to re-enter your home instance after activating the cats again. They won't just suddenly re-appear in the current instance just as they won't suddenly disappear when you deactivate them.

My GW2 content charts: (1) LWS 4, (2) PoF , (3) Personal story (pre-Claw Island/Orr) , (4) LWS 2 , (5) HoT, (6) Orr campaign , (7) LWS 3

edited July 18, 2018

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Tibicia.8315 said:
    Yes, I saw the emitter part. It did not bring back my missing cats.

You need to re-enter your home instance after activating the cats again. They won't just suddenly re-appear in the current instance just as they won't suddenly disappear when you deactivate them.

I did try leaving the instance, too. Tried different racial home instances. Even tried and logging out and back in. Regardless, they are back, today. I guess the little guys just decided to go on vacation! Ha!

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Tibicia.8315 said:
    I did try leaving the instance, too.

But are you sure the emitter was in the correct position when you did?

My GW2 content charts: (1) LWS 4, (2) PoF , (3) Personal story (pre-Claw Island/Orr) , (4) LWS 2 , (5) HoT, (6) Orr campaign , (7) LWS 3

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.