the chef mastery point

czerwoni.9563

I wasn't a fan, but I was able to get it done. He asked for roasted meat and water 6 of the 10 times. Mmmmm... sounds tasty.

With the MP complete, I'm happy to put that behind me. It would be nice if they could have a similar event for the fans... maybe an activity tied to an Elonian festival. I'll ring my Wintersday bells, and they can run around the kitchen imagining Sunspear Chef Ramsey screaming at them.

@crashburntoo.7431 said:I wasn't a fan, but I was able to get it done. He asked for roasted meat and water 6 of the 10 times. Mmmmm... sounds tasty.

With the MP complete, I'm happy to put that behind me. It would be nice if they could have a similar event for the fans... maybe an activity tied to an Elonian festival. I'll ring my Wintersday bells, and they can run around the kitchen imagining Sunspear Chef Ramsey screaming at them.

lol, i do like the mastery point mini games

@Chrono.6928 said:It was super hard for me but maybe I just got unlucky. There are also a lot of ingredients to learn where they all are, but I would assume once u memorize them it's easier.

Just curious how many total ingredients does he need?

You need to get 10 ingredients to get the MP. Per my post above, I was able to get it done because he asked for a lot of meat and water, which were well placed (beside each other and close to 2 points where he stands). It was likely my 12th try overall, but patience isn't one of my virtues.

@Sheera Oran.6014 , there was a post about this bottleneck for the raptor in a few other threads. There are some achievements that you can get in the first map to get past this without doing the Sous Chef challenge.

Unlock Raptor mountGive your Raptor a treatComplete a Bounty from Amnoon, Elona, and Destiny GorgeMemory GameHelp the ChefPick up a Vision Crystal and Speak to 3 Ritual PriestsAmnoon Bazaar insightOld Amnoon insight (in water off west coast)Reins of the Raptor CollectionYou only need 6 points for Raptor3 and that's 9 already...

You can also find a list of achievements that reward Mastery for each map on the GW2 wiki

Credit to @phor.7952 for this list from another thread

Best of luck and enjoy!

Archived