anet how much is the increase in damage to the sword weaver?

Archer.4362

Hi, Anet could you tell me what is the %of damage that you have risen to the sword of the weaver, since you always put the % in all the abilities and others and here only comment, we have raised a bit the damage.

the thing is, I doubt that damage rise.

I only see nerfs for a class that was already bad in pvp, if what you want is that we stop playing the elementalist say it please, we leave it a few months until the next nerfs patch to upload it and go down instead Other class.

but please, do not download the warrior, your pretty child, raise him more the damage and the invulnerable, blocks , demolitions, thanks.

sorry my bad english

@Megametzler.5729 said:But ele can heal easily! He just needs to press 2-3 buttons!

spams FC

And how many weavers do you see in pvp?

I'm asking about the patch notes, which say they have increased the sword.

But if you go to the raid golem, and try the same damage for saying the same, since it does something less.

hence I want to know the % that supposedly increased.

@Archer.4362 said:

@Megametzler.5729 said:But ele can heal easily! He just needs to press 2-3 buttons!

spams FC

And how many weavers do you see in pvp?

I'm asking about the patch notes, which say they have increased the sword.

But if you go to the raid golem, and try the same damage for saying the same, since it does something less.

hence I want to know the % that supposedly increased.

I was kidding, mate. :)

The DPS increase is pretty much zero. The buffed skills are rarely used or easy to avoid. Some minor improvements here, maybe. Instead, some skills are not able to be cast backwars is a nerf. Together with some other nerfs, but those are usually not S/D related. :)

Archived