Ranger shouts should have ammo

Khailyn.6248

While I like the shouts and use them frequently, I think it would be great to add the ammunition system to them just as warriors received during last tuesdays balance patch. I feel the cooldowns are a bit too long w/o it. Also sic'em and strength of the pack are imo important for damage whether it be in pvp or pve.

From the latest 'balance' patch for warrior:"On My Mark!": The cooldown of this skill has been synchronized between game modes and will now use the lower 25-second ammunition recharge time in all game modes. Reveal duration has been increased from 4 seconds to 6 seconds."For Great Justice!": This skill now uses ammunition, with 5 seconds between activations and a 25-second ammunition recharge time."Shake It Off!": This skill now uses ammunition, with 5 seconds between activations and a 25-second ammunition recharge time. This skill has been split between game modes and will now use a 50-second cooldown in PvP and WvW while cleansing 6 conditions.

All of these shout skills were lowered to less than rangers average 30-35 sec shout cooldown as well as getting the ammo system.

The only Shout that would need ammo is "Guard!", but even then, I don't think Shouts need much more changes.

@"urdriel.8496" said:We are not warriors, we dont deserve Shouts Rework

MFW I see Blood Magic necro rezzing like gods. "Search and Rescue!" got annihilated.

@urdriel.8496 said:We are not warriors, we dont deserve Shouts Rework

Could make the argument that warriors didnt need it either. Their level of condition cleanse now is borderline insane. I compared it to warriors shouts because warrior shouts are largely single target, ranger shouts are single target. While elementalist, necromancer and guardian shouts are mostly aoes.

Archived