When will he come back?

I would just like to know: When do you count us reintroducing Caithe who makes the green plant to Tarir ( laugh ), Zojja who is convalescing since HOT (has she been euthanized?), And to reveal to us who is Mister E? (It was said before POF that they counted the revealed soon ... I'm waiting.) Thank you for your answers.

Caithe, possibly at some point in the LS.

Zojja, they'll likely dismiss with 1 or 2 lines at some point since i think it's a bit clear the writing team does not like Zojja [you're given the choice to save her or Logan first in HoT, yet Zojja will always vanish afterwards while Logan seems fine and is even made Marshal of the Pact].

E, we might never know, but there was a theory that E might actually be Faren, which would explain why a seemingly random noble used mainly for comedy seems to be a bit too capable. He somehow has HIS OWN AIRSHIP when the Pact tries to attack Mordremoth, he seems a bit too capable at surviving in such a harsh jungle and he seems to be just a bit too calm. He gets some amazing armor and swords kinda out of nowhere and his lines before being taken away suddenly turn serious for the first time, saying that he had to disobey the Commander in order to get those supplies through and finishes by saying "for Kryta....and Amnoon."

His excuses are also suspicious as hell. He mentions he merely followed the Pact on his own airship to cheer them on [do remember that the only airships seen so far have been made by, AND FOR, the Pact. There's no way he could have simply bought one].

Also, the guy is voiced by the legendary Yuri Lowenthal.

It was said in a previous AMA that E was something that had been put aside as it no longer fitted the direction, although they may return to it should it fit again.

I suspect whatever the original identity or plans were, E will get rewritten internally to fit the story again should they revisit

@Ephemiel.5694 said:

Zojja, they'll likely dismiss with 1 or 2 lines at some point since i think it's a bit clear the writing team does not like Zojja [you're given the choice to save her or Logan first in HoT, yet Zojja will always vanish afterwards while Logan seems fine and is even made Marshal of the Pact].

It seems there's actually some people there working to get Zojja back on screen, one of the comments in the Episode 3 AMA was that Zojja was planned to show up in Episode 2, but got cut because the plans for her would have been to similar to what they did in Episode 1.Here's to hoping she gets a different spotlight soon.

@"Ephemiel.5694" said:Caithe, possibly at some point in the LS.

E, we might never know, but there was a theory that E might actually be Faren, which would explain why a seemingly random noble used mainly for comedy seems to be a bit too capable. He somehow has HIS OWN AIRSHIP when the Pact tries to attack Mordremoth, he seems a bit too capable at surviving in such a harsh jungle and he seems to be just a bit too calm. He gets some amazing armor and swords kinda out of nowhere and his lines before being taken away suddenly turn serious for the first time, saying that he had to disobey the Commander in order to get those supplies through and finishes by saying "for Kryta....and Amnoon."

His excuses are also suspicious as hell. He mentions he merely followed the Pact on his own airship to cheer them on [do remember that the only airships seen so far have been made by, AND FOR, the Pact. There's no way he could have simply bought one].

Also, the guy is voiced by the legendary Yuri Lowenthal.

Faren is like Bruce Wayne, appareantly wealthy and always at the wrong time at the right place and somehow never gets hurt.Hm, why hasn´t someone made a comic about him, yet ? Seeing him beating mordremoth´s minions to death and making it look like they died due an accident would be hilarious.

@"Oglaf.1074" said:Zojja got mind, err... "assaulted" by Modremoth and has been entirely written out of the game.

Which is a kitten shame, because I love my ferocious little Asura queen. <3

Same happened to Logan and he quickly popped up and became Marshal of the Pact.

@Musaroxy.2874 said:It seems there's actually some people there working to get Zojja back on screenPulling all the voice actors together can also be a problem, 6 years out from release, and has been stated as a problem in the past. Between both the original destiny's edge and the new cast, that's a lot of actors to wrangle into the recording studio over a specific time window.

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:

@Ephemiel.5694 said:E, we might never know, but there was a theory that E might actually be Faren

I'm pretty sure that right after LS4Ep3 was released, there was even some (semi-serious?) speculation that perhaps Lady Camilla, now revealed as the identity of our Herald, might be E.

I do not hope so, it is not terrible as a character otherwise, many also think that it is used as anise, during the war of Kryta with the white-coat, Kasmeer says that Anis would have told him to detect the lies, out of the map in question, it is said that it was E who would have asked him. Intriguing no?

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:

@"Ephemiel.5694" said:E, we might never know, but there was a theory that E might actually be Faren

I'm pretty sure that right after LS4Ep3 was released, there was even some (semi-serious?) speculation that perhaps Lady Camilla, now revealed as the identity of our Herald, might be E.

Yet at the same time my thought is that E is rather so very non descript. So why does it have to be a singular individual? Why not a title that can be passed along as needed? Why not an organization just manipulating you and just signing it as "E"? This isn't like we are dealing with MI6 or the like. (Or who knows, maybe we are?)

@OneYenShort.3189 said:

@"Ephemiel.5694" said:E, we might never know, but there was a theory that E might actually be Faren

Yet at the same time my thought is that E is rather so very non descript. So why does it have to be a singular individual? Why not a title that can be passed along as needed? Why not an organization just manipulating you and just signing it as "E"? This isn't like we are dealing with MI6 or the like. (Or who knows, maybe we are?)

Because Lake Doric has more hints about E and he's spoken about like he was a person.

@Ephemiel.5694 said:

@Ephemiel.5694 said:E, we might never know, but there was a theory that E might actually be Faren

Because Lake Doric has more hints about E and he's spoken about like he was a person.

Who knows? The Lake Doric E might just be one person in the organization, or maybe the organization refers to itself as a person, in general? There's a lot of ways through which E could be more than one person, regardless of those hints.Personally, I still believe that lady Camilla is E...

I really hope that, if Zojja does resurface, she dies off in a horribly humiliating way... It takes a lot to make me despise a character, but frankly, I'd chose Phlunt, or even Kudu, over Zojja, without a second thought...

@Ephemiel.5694 said:

@"OneYenShort.3189" said:Yet at the same time my thought is that E is rather so very non descript. So why does it have to be a singular individual? Why not a title that can be passed along as needed? Why not an organization just manipulating you and just signing it as "E"? This isn't like we are dealing with MI6 or the like. (Or who knows, maybe we are?)

One word for you. "Misdirection"

@Ephemiel.5694 said:

@"Oglaf.1074" said:Zojja got mind, err... "assaulted" by Modremoth and has been entirely written out of the game.

You should be aware from playing the story that Marshal of the Pact means a permanent desk job, which is why our lovely commander player character kindly declines the offer. It's an easy way to remove Logan from the cast without removing him.

@Blocki.4931 said:

You should be aware from playing the story that Marshal of the Pact means a permanent desk job, which is why our lovely commander player character kindly declines the offer. It's an easy way to remove Logan from the cast without removing him.

Yes ^^'

@rylien.3824 said:I do not hope so, it is not terrible as a character otherwise, many also think that it is used as anise, during the war of Kryta with the white-coat, Kasmeer says that Anis would have told him to detect the lies, out of the map in question, it is said that it was E who would have asked him. Intriguing no?

We should finally get a chance to kill Anise tbh. I mean we killed a fair few important characters now, and after that ridiculous ritual including stoning me with giant rocks plus her absolutely silly refusal to help me otherwise, Anise is IMO the biggest villain immediately available. She directly caused thousands of deaths via delaying us for no apparenty reason.

@Carighan.6758 said:

@rylien.3824 said:I do not hope so, it is not terrible as a character otherwise, many also think that it is used as anise, during the war of Kryta with the white-coat, Kasmeer says that Anis would have told him to detect the lies, out of the map in question, it is said that it was E who would have asked him. Intriguing no?

We should finally get a chance to kill Anise tbh. I mean we killed a fair few important characters now, and after that ridiculous ritual including stoning me with giant rocks plus her absolutely silly refusal to help me otherwise, Anise is
IMO
the biggest villain immediately available. She directly caused
thousands
of deaths via delaying us for no apparenty reason.

What logic is this lol..

You can't just break the age old tradition just because our player character is SOOO IMPORTANT, that would have completely destroyed the story honestly

We should commit suicide as the PC because through killing the dragons we killed far more people than her.

@Blocki.4931 said:You can't just break the age old tradition just because our player character is SOOO IMPORTANT, that would have completely destroyed the story honestly

What age old tradition? It was not explained, it has never been mentioned before, and we just accept it unknowingly and apparently without any issues. Then, after we discover it is a glorified hazing ritual only in seriously lethal, we are apparently fine with that.

All to get 1 line of information which is necessary to, you know, save the world 'n stuff. By someone who was entirely capable of giving it to us before and - if the game's ridiculous play on her spy organization being actually competent no matter what we keep being shown is to be believed - must have known of the pressing nature of our quest.

But hey, don't hurry up Anise, go through with your bro hazing ritual and try to kill me. Ofc I'll be your friend! Sure!

(That character makes Scarlet Briar seem incredibly well-written and also damn likeable :pensive: )

@Carighan.6758 said:

@"Blocki.4931" said:You can't just break the age old tradition just because our player character is SOOO IMPORTANT, that would have completely destroyed the story honestly

What age old tradition? It was not explained, it has never been mentioned before, and we just accept it unknowingly and apparently without any issues. Then, after we discover it is a glorified hazing ritual only in
seriously lethal
, we are apparently fine with that.

All to get 1 line of information which is necessary to, you know, save the world 'n stuff. By someone who was entirely capable of giving it to us before and - if the game's ridiculous play on her spy organization being actually competent no matter what we keep being shown is to be believed - must have known of the pressing nature of our quest.

But hey, don't hurry up Anise, go through with your bro hazing ritual and try to kill me. Ofc I'll be your friend! Sure!

(That character makes Scarlet Briar seem incredibly well-written and also kitten likeable :pensive: )

Idk why you obsess over a few rocks burying us because we killed a damn dragon and slaughtered armies of undead on our way to the top. It was comedic relief. I haven't played the story in a while but the entire setup was leading up to being something "extremely rough" that only the "toughest" could withstand.

@Blocki.4931 said:

They thought of that for him [even after giving us the choice in HoT of saving him or Zojja first], yet did nothing for neither Zojja nor Caithe [you know, the Sylvari protecting Aurene that seems to have vanished after Aurene broke out of Tarir to help us]?

Archived