[EU][PVE][RAIDS] DOS - a small raiding community looking for new members

Frey.9164

Hello fellow adventurers! 

I run a small guild called Doors of Stone and we’d like to expand our raiding party. Some of our members are either to busy IRL to play guild wars or just lost interest in raids after clearing first 4 wings. We're coming back to raiding after a break in general so we're a bit rusty.

I’ll make things clear at the beginning – I care about the atmosphere in the guild, we're a very friendly bunch and I'd like to keep it that way. That's why we're looking for people that are friendly and mature, not afraid of voice chat and willing to dedicate it some time – raids require some dedication after all. There's no elitism in our ranks, we don't like quitters as well, instead of nasty comments we give advice, instead of dropping when things go south we find the problem and sort it out.

If you're new to raids we're all happy to help, but let's not start from scratch  I'm looking for players with a good knowledge about at least one properly geared class you like to play and basic knowledge about boss mechanics as well. Exotics are fine and well if you don't have ascended gear yet.

If any of you guys reading this is experienced but is looking for a solid party we’ll be more than happy if you’d like to join. I was fed up with pugs and rage quitters myself, that's why I started this thing.

The bottom line is that raids are fun when done with friends. I found found friends looking for ppl to raid with, you might as well ^^

We raid on tuesdays and thursdays around 7 pm UK time,and would be interested in setting up a group on the weekends as well in the afternoon hours.We also do fractals on a daily basis, we enjoy HoT meta events and in general Guild Wars :sunglasses:

If you’re interested send me a mail in game or whisper if I’m online for more details. Frey.

• 4 weeks later...

hello,we're still recruiting.I'd like to mention that we're looking for people who are rather social, ones that say "hi" when they log and who respond on questions in the guild chat, even with a "no mate, not today. thanks". Those of you who are looking for another guild to fill in one of your five guild slots don't bother, we'd love our guildies to not be afraid of making new acquaintances or even friends.If you wanna do endgame content on top of that, you'll feel right at home :)

Archived