Anet,It is time to pour resources into balance

Halbatros.5173

After 5 years of playing this game It is rather clear that the balance team is without the manpower, the time, or competence, maybe all three, to correctly bance the game. The don't even are the balance team anymore but the skill team behind designing all of the new skills and elite specs. With years of poor balance overall resources and manpower need to be placed in a dedicated balance team. I'm not talking about raid balance, as balancing the entire pve gamemode after less than 1 percent of the content is beyond stupid, but having massive disparities between classes (how is it even possible that necromancers are downright overpowered in all fractal content yet they seem useless in comparison with other classes in raids?) Power warrior and spellbreaker power dps, mirage and core mesmer, some aspects of the revenant and their elites, and elementalists need severe changes, and they should come as soon as possible, not every four months

Edit:English is hard for not a native speaker lel

Poor balance according to what? Every class has strengths and weaknesses. To say imbalance because 1 class does something better than other isn't imbalance. It's just right armor and build. Nobody has correct builds for new elites to function together. It's new, so adjust before complaining. Every class is fine. Don't blame on a new elite that you haven't fully understood. Specially in pvp and wvw. Every elite has a purpose, find the purpose and change. But imbalance... no. U just don't understand everything about every new elite. My thief can still clown people with the new elites. It's how u use them. Not because of stats. By strategy.

@blambidy.3216 said:Poor balance according to what? Every class has strengths and weaknesses. To say imbalance because 1 class does something better than other isn't imbalance. It's just right armor and build. Nobody has correct builds for new elites to function together. It's new, so adjust before complaining. Every class is fine. Don't blame on a new elite that you haven't fully understood. Specially in pvp and wvw. Every elite has a purpose, find the purpose and change. But imbalance... no. U just don't understand everything about every new elite. My thief can still clown people with the new elites. It's how u use them. Not because of stats. By strategy.

Hahahha

Oh you're serious, I guess I should laugh harder. Yeah sorry, other people who are better at the game have already figured things out, and balance in GW2 is at an all time low right now.

Archived