[NTAI] NaTion Aibu no Itami : A GUILD FOR EVERYONE !

Killors.7526

Hello all !

I'm Killors (Killors Liondo), I play on GW2 since nearly 2 years actually. I'm french (so you know why it's not great if I do mistakes xD). I love gaming/anime/metal and I'm often in the french forum of GW2. But even if I'm here since a lot of time and even if I know a lot of things about the game, I never tried to be guild master in this game. I'm an officer in a french guild and I was guild master some years ago in others MMORPG. Yesterday (the national day of France :tongue: ), I created a new guild to test. And my objective with this guild is to help all new players and to permit them to discover the game and the system of a guild. I accept all persons and YOU AREN'T OBLIGED TO REPRESENT THE GUILD ! But I need a lot of people, if you know the game or not, you are welcome !

I search too officers and a "staff" for my guild to learn to develop the guild and the levels of it. If you had an experience of Guild Master/CO-GM/Officer, you can contact me in game or send me a letter. If you never did that before and if you want test, you can try too. But if you are trolling or if you are here to do bad things, you will be kick out ! I created 10 ranks in the guild but I will decide how people will be able to up.

I accept all people who plays in an european server. I'm french but I can speak english and I think the tchat will be english in the guild. But if you come in the guild, it's better to be often connected (not 24h/24h, it's sure but a minimum, for exemple : the week-end and your holidays even if you don't represent the guild)

Now I will talk about the name of the guild : I wanted put "NaTion AnImation" at beginning but I decided to change and GW2 didn't want T and I but "t" and "i". :cry:Normally it was NaTion Aibu no Itami but in GW2, you will see : Nation Aibu No Itami. The initials didn't change and stay [NTAI] (yeah yeah don't do the innocents, you know what it is :naughty: ^^). But the real initials are [NANI]... even if I didn't want do that, I did that, I'm an otaku in my soul lol ! :joy: You can read the name in french or english, and "Aibu no Itami" means "caressing pain" in english ("caresse de douleur" in french if you want know (PS : come on for the world cup 2018 ^^)).

So if you are a geek, an otaku (ecchi/hentai fans ? :innocent: ), a metalhead, a fan of music, a fan of cosplay, a hardcore gamer, a casual gamer, an old person, a young person, a boy or a girl ( :wink: ), or a tentacle monster (what ? :open_mouth: ), you are welcome (or others things but I'm not sure to understand the alien language ^^) !!!

Thanks for reading and see you in GW2 or here ! :smiley:

Now, we have our guild hall ! With more than 40 members for the moment, I continue to search people and officers to help and do discover the game for all people and new players ! I need people who can help my guild for some reasons ! So if you are interested, you can say it ! :smiley:

All is welcome in my guild, and you can stay free even if you are the guild, it's an opportunity ! :wink:

News ! We search these profiles of persons :

• Persons who do the guild missions with us to ameliorate the guild
  • Persons who do WvW and who can help us to do guild missions too (you aren't obligated to represent all time but minimum for the guild missions)
  • Persons who do PvP to have mate, to up, do matches and do guild missions
  • Persons who do PvE for WB, dungeons, raids and guild missions
  • Persons who are very active in tchat to help in tchat and animate the guild
  • Persons who can be officer to help us (recruit/guild bank/guild hall/tchat)
  • New players to help us and do a lot of things in GW2, solo or in group !
  • Experimented players to help all people and progress

About guild ranks : we have 10 ranks. The 5 high ranks are for under-officers/officers in test - officers - high officers - CO-Gm and me the GM. The others ranks are for very good and very active players - very good and active players - good players - active players and new players. To up, you need to deserve it by your activities in the guild. I will decide after of your guild rank.

That's it, do not hesitate to contact me IG or here. :wink:

We hope to see you soon in our guild ! :smiley:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived