Craft with Recipes purchased from the Desolation or Domain of Vabbi

Noe.8032

What is this supposed to mean, I need it to complete the collection for the Deadeye Flintlock thing.

I thought crafting meant, crafting, so I maxed cooking and crafted both unique recipes I bought from those areas and it doesn't count apparently. So what is this games arbitrary definition of crafting and how do I specifically apply it to fulfill this requirement.

Oh and where is the wishing well in the Garden of Something in the Domain of Vabbi, because that's also a requirement yet I've looked through the Garden twice and it isn't anywhere.

If you're referring to the Mordant Bonespitter, you must first find or buy (from the Trading Post) a rare Awakened Rifle and unlock the skin. This will then allow you to buy the recipe for the Mordant Bonespitter from Renown Vendors in Vabbi. Finally, craft the weapon to fulfill that part of the collection.

As far as I'm aware, the deadeye flintlock collection requires no cooking, but it does require huntsman for crafting the rifle, as far as the wishing well in the garden, its on the west side of the garden, where the adventure is, its right under the platform the adventure sits on, you can walk to it from the yellow walkway that surrounds the pool.

i am sorry but are you serious? you think leveling up cooking will allow you to craft a rifle? where is the logic in that? the collection clearly tells you that you need a rifle named Mordant Bonespitter and the hint tells you that you can craft it with recipes that you can get in Desolation or Vabbi, how in the world do you think levelling up cooking will help you in this? jesus christ man come on.

But to answer your question, you need to first unlock Awakened Rifle skin, and then buy the Mordant bonespitter recipe and craft that.

Archived