"Death Nova" bug

killfil.3472

The grandmaster trait "Death Nova" allows your minions, when they are killed, to create a lesser poison cloud that inflicts a flat amount of damage when it first appears, as well as apply poison over a short time.Here's the problem : the damage done by the lesser poison cloud when it is first summoned only appears in combat logs. It does not appear on your screen like when you land a common strike.Also, it appears that sacrificing a minion (Such as Bone Minion, Flesh Wurm and Blood Fiend), while it does summon the poison field, does not deal the flat amount of damage.

@DaVid Darksoul.4985 said:

@Lahmia.2193 said:People use Death Nova?People use Death Magic?I use Death magic for triats 2-3-2 on my power necro. Condi cleanse in shroud, extra power from toughness, extra toughness and less damage from condi.

You noticed that the last 2 trait doesn't work with the middle 3 trait? You get more toughness but not more power.

Also there aren't much Condi players anymore.So this is a whole wasted traitline i think

@"killfil.3472" said:The grandmaster trait "Death Nova" allows your minions, when they are killed, to create a lesser poison cloud that inflicts a flat amount of damage when it first appears, as well as apply poison over a short time.Here's the problem : the damage done by the lesser poison cloud when it is first summoned only appears in combat logs. It does not appear on your screen like when you land a common strike.Also, it appears that sacrificing a minion (Such as Bone Minion, Flesh Wurm and Blood Fiend), while it does summon the poison field, does not deal the flat amount of damage.

What even made you be using death magic to find something like this you are crazy you know that xD

Archived