deadeye pets please

czerwoni.9563

@Doctor Hide.6345 said:I disagree. Leave the pet type stuff to the rangers. Thiefs are assassins, special operations, pickpockets, and dark alley middle of the night bruisers. We do not need pet like mechanics or pets in general.

necro summons undead pet like options, ele has its conjured pets, ....so a thief cant have a bird oh well

@czerwoni.9563 said:

@Doctor Hide.6345 said:I disagree. Leave the pet type stuff to the rangers. Thiefs are assassins, special operations, pickpockets, and dark alley middle of the night bruisers. We do not need pet like mechanics or pets in general.

necro summons undead pet like options, ele has its conjured pets, ....so a thief cant have a bird oh well

The undead minions go with the Necros theme. Ele summons elemental creatures, so it goes with the theme. Thief has a theme of what I described which generally indicates no pets, so if you want a bird pet, then I say stick with ranger.

@Acheron.4576 said:Use runes. iirc there are runes that summon a bird type pet. There is also rune of the ogre i think it is called that summons a rock hound when you are hit. There you go and have fun. =D

the mad king runes summon lots of birds, i used to run that in pvp for the lulz

and thank you i will look into these runes it seems fun for casual pve play

Archived