Cut off the Head is just about impossible

Fenom.9457

Don't even bother trying to farm the PvP achievements, you'll just drive yourself to frustration. Just play normally and you'll get it eventually.

The Lord kill one was the last one I unlocked (other than the stronghold ones which I don't play) it's just the nature of Foefire.

As someone who does play the game for achievements, if you really only have the PvP ones left, do take your sweet time doing them. The two types of games where I see Lord being killed nowadays is if either a player has a build specifically to kill the Lord and rushes it at the start of match, or if the game is such a faceroll for the team that the others more or less give up and let their lord go down so it ends faster. Some other achievements also take surprisingly long for how simple they supposedly are, so give up on try to rushing them.

Doesnt help that you cant pull lord and mobs down the stairs anymore for a stack and smack beatdown. They just gg back and heal up. The stacking part next to the stairs really made soloing boss easy. Now casters and lord don't even bother coming to you when you aggro the 1st 2 guys.

I’ve been playing PvP regularly for at least 3 seasons since these have come out and I think I still haven’t won a game with a lord kill.

It’s really just not worth it to kill him, so it just doesn’t happen unless it’s a complete stomp. Maybe if they added some huge buff to your team when the lord dies in addition to the 150points (something like a perma double forest kill buff or something?) or hell, even add something like +2 points on every stomp or something to make it worth getting.

If your main goal is the achievement though, if you get up by like, 200pts or so in a foefire map, just go for it yourself, he doesn’t take too long to kill, and itll Just end it straight up. Also if you’re that far ahead it probably won’t sabotage anyway since at least one person from the enemy team is going to come back to try and peel you off the lord, just try not to die in the process.

@Durzlla.6295 said:I’ve been playing PvP regularly for at least 3 seasons since these have come out and I think I still haven’t won a game with a lord kill.

It’s really just not worth it to kill him, so it just doesn’t happen unless it’s a complete stomp. Maybe if they added some huge buff to your team when the lord dies in addition to the 150points (something like a perma double forest kill buff or something?) or hell, even add something like +2 points on every stomp or something to make it worth getting.

If your main goal is the achievement though, if you get up by like, 200pts or so in a foefire map, just go for it yourself, he doesn’t take too long to kill, and itll Just end it straight up. Also if you’re that far ahead it probably won’t sabotage anyway since at least one person from the enemy team is going to come back to try and peel you off the lord, just try not to die in the process.

Why would you add even more of a snowballing mechanic to an already snowbally map?

@sephiroth.4217 said:INB4 Pah:

It's a shame you weren't in a team queue to help you do this, otherwise those randoms sound like they had team chat turned off

:trollface: :sweat_smile:

lol

It's like if the NBA just randomly generated teams before each game and LeBron wants to play man-to-man defense and Kevin Durant wants to play zone... so instead everyone stands at half court yelling obscenities at each other. Sounds awesome. ;)

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

@Durzlla.6295 said:I’ve been playing PvP regularly for at least 3 seasons since these have come out and I think I still haven’t won a game with a lord kill.

Why would you add even more of a snowballing mechanic to an already snowbally map?

The map itself is only snowbally in the sense that mid is easy to hold once you have it. And it’s not even making it more snowbally it’s mechanic the map mechanic something worth doing, because clearly as it stands it’s not worth it, which is what makes the map so snowbally.

Every other map (even colosseum which is easily the most snowbally map they have) have a secondary mechanic that both helps you drive the win home, but also has the potential to bring the losing team back into the game and maybe even win.

Foefire secondary mechanic takes so long to take, is so easy to defend, and puts you so far out of the game to take it that it needs to have some seriously amazing reward to make you effectively letting the enemy 3 cap you if you send more than 1 person worth it.

Archived