Ascended gear set up similar to Wardrobe system

Just an idea from someone with 30+ characters that constantly loses his Legendaries and Ascended gear... But any chance we could get a set up similar to the Wardrobe system but for Ascended and Legendary equipment?

Sort of like, if you build them, not only does it go into an account bound weight system for skins but also the equipment itself, it would just save so much time all around to switch characters and gear on the go and would also save a lot of room in my bank space :heart:

What does the player base think of this?(this is just QoL idea, I'm aware about Gw2effeciency)

I don't have any Legendary equipment, but I'd be happy even if Ascended equipment "memorized" what you've "upgraded" it with. That is, if it was originally Berserker, but you used the Mystic Forge to change it into Dire, and again into Valkyrie, then it would allow you to switch between Berserker, Dire, and Valkyrie.

In the same way, if you upgrade equipment with runes/sigils, then each piece remembers what runes/sigils it has been upgraded with, so you can change to those specific rune/sigil effects without cost.

Basically, it would be a more complex PvP equipment system. Only with this, you would have to manually make each upgrade once to unlock it. That's a lot of upgrades, a lot of gold, and a lot of work. Perhaps Legendary equipment could just unlock everything by default, and Ascended equipment would require a grind?

Archived