Ascended gear obtainable by stats

Greetings. I am aware of the "equipment acquisition by stats" on the wiki:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Equipment_acquisition_by_stats#Ascended_equipment

However, there have been lots of new ascended entries, such as the trinkets etc from Living World seasons 3 & 4, the Amnoon banners (Free City/Sunspears/Palawa Joko and the final one), the Sandswept Isles Mark Y Golem backpiece, the Banner of the Dauntless Commander, and others.

Is there a dedicated database where you can find, beyond crafting, achievement and currency-obtainable Ascended gear categorized by stats?

tl;dr version: I want to gear a Mirage in full ascended Viper's gear in the easiest way possible :3

@"Arraphyn.2417" said:Greetings. I am aware of the "equipment acquisition by stats" on the wiki:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Equipment_acquisition_by_stats#Ascended_equipment

However, there have been lots of new ascended entries, such as the trinkets etc from Living World seasons 3 & 4, the Amnoon banners (Free City/Sunspears/Palawa Joko and the final one), the Sandswept Isles Mark Y Golem backpiece, the Banner of the Dauntless Commander, and others.

Is there a dedicated database where you can find, beyond crafting, achievement and currency-obtainable Ascended gear categorized by stats?

tl;dr version: I want to gear a Mirage in full ascended Viper's gear in the easiest way possible :3

Viper gear, is HoT content and ls3 content. So, in LS3 maps you will have the opportunity to farm map currencies, and get viper backpack+ all accessories.As for viper armor, either get ascended chests from fractals and statswap to vipers, or just craft it (May be more expensive). You can also craft a cheap-ish core stat (such as magi ascended armor) and statswap to vipers. You can also do raids,as raiding gear has all stats available. Hope that helped!

Archived