Soulbeast with Beastmastery after merge no pet attribute bonus, movement speed is not 30% but less

@"Faffin.6741" said:Known Anomaly: "It is not possible to increase it, although Pack Alpha can be considered the trait that increases it." https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Pet_Attribute_Bonus

@"Faffin.6741" said:Known Anomaly: "It is not possible to increase it, although Pack Alpha can be considered the trait that increases it." https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Pet_Attribute_Bonus

the promised 150+ attributes didn't addup after melding with pet in soulbeast mode...the green numbers in the stats are from the ferocious pet... the 150 should've been added to power, healing power, concentration and all attributes right? thats what they promise with 150 pet attribute bonus from july 10 patch

and FYI, before july 10 patch, it used to show me 15 in that place...

@Khisanth.2948 said:Actually all the attribute increase does work. Check the pet management window. The skill recharge is reflected there as well.

Movement speed of pet is difficult to measure but when merged the ranger does get the 30% movement speed.

@Khisanth.2948 said:Actually all the attribute increase does work. Check the pet management window. The skill recharge is reflected there as well.

Movement speed of pet is difficult to measure but when merged the ranger does get the 30% movement speed.

but i compared it with no beast mastery and with beastmastery enabled and disabled... no difference... you guys make me doubt myself... ill check it once again today and post the comparison SS with beastmastery and without it... with meld and without meld...

yeah i experienced the skill recharge and it works.... but the number 150 is what im worried about... do you play ranger? can you check it i your client and confirm the same? with SS if possible? I'll post comparison pics....

im not increasing it... its been increased in jul10 patch... if youre a ranger and you looked at the release notes, you'd have noticed it...

@Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

@"Faffin.6741" said:Known Anomaly: "It is not possible to increase it, although Pack Alpha can be considered the trait that increases it."

im not increasing it... its been increased in jul10 patch... if youre a ranger and you looked at the release notes, you'd have noticed it...

To see the difference, you have to look at stats in the pet window [K] when you swap in and out of beastmastery trait. The attribute pack alpha isn't able to be changed at all right now, it's fixed at 150, but that doesn't show, which is why it's an anomaly. Maybe there will be buffs for it sometime in the future.

@"Faffin.6741" said:Known Anomaly: "It is not possible to increase it, although Pack Alpha can be considered the trait that increases it."

the promised 150+ attributes didn't addup after melding with pet in soulbeast mode...the green numbers in the stats are from the ferocious pet... the 150 should've been added to power, healing power, concentration and all attributes right? thats what they promise with 150 pet attribute bonus from july 1zzzz> @Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

the promised 150+ attributes didn't addup after melding with pet in soulbeast mode...the green numbers in the stats are from the ferocious pet... the 150 should've been added to power, healing power, concentration and all attributes right? thats what they promise with 150 pet attribute bonus from july 10 patch

No, only what you normally get from the pet. Ferocious gives 200 power and 100 ferocity. You can see an icon on your buff bar. The 150+ for all only goes to pet.

@Faffin.6741 said:

@Faffin.6741 said:Known Anomaly: "It is not possible to increase it, although Pack Alpha can be considered the trait that increases it."

@Faffin.6741 said:Known Anomaly: "It is not possible to increase it, although Pack Alpha can be considered the trait that increases it."

the promised 150+ attributes didn't addup after melding with pet in soulbeast mode...the green numbers in the stats are from the ferocious pet... the 150 should've been added to power, healing power, concentration and all attributes right? thats what they promise with 150 pet attribute bonus from july 1zzzz> @Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

No, only what you normally get from the pet. Ferocious gives 200 power and 100 ferocity. You can see an icon on your buff bar. The 150+ for all only goes to pet.

Pack Alpha: This trait now grants the full 150 attribute increase to each primary attribute, up from 80, to a merged soulbeast at level 80.Pet's Prowess: This trait now grants the full 300 ferocity increase and 30% movement speed increase, up from 150 and 25% respectively, to a merged soulbeast at level 80

now I'm totally confused... you say 150 ONLY GOES TO PET and the release notes says, TO A MERGED SOULBEAST .... is there any cryptic info that i need to decipher from the release notes???? ;)

Pack Alpha: This trait now grants the full 150 attribute increase to each primary attribute, up from 80,
to a merged soulbeast
at level 80.Pet's Prowess: This trait now grants the full 300 ferocity increase and 30% movement speed increase, up from 150 and 25% respectively,
to a merged soulbeast
at level 80

now I'm totally confused... you say 150
ONLY GOES TO PET
and the release notes says,
TO A MERGED SOULBEAST
.... is there any cryptic info that i need to decipher from the release notes???? ;)

Oh sorry, you are right :) All this time and I didn't realise. Testing it now it's working fine - adding 150, not 80.

Archived