WvW objectives not changing color on flip

Guest [Deleted User]

Many of the objectives on EBG in WvW are not changing color when flipped. Behavior doesn't seem to be consistent in terms of which objectives or whether it happens (i.e. sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't). This obviously causes a great deal of confusion when looking at the map and trying to figure out what to hit; I am not sure if it's affecting ticks.

At a glance, this possibly seems to be affecting points per tick as well, which means while my server held a tier 3 SMC for the better part of 24 hours, while it was showing the wrong color on the map, all those points went to another server.

@Anscenic.3268 said:At a glance, this possibly seems to be affecting points per tick as well, which means while my server held a tier 3 SMC for the better part of 24 hours, while it was showing the wrong color on the map, all those points went to another server.

We have our T3 Jerrifer's Tower showing blue and we are green (NA T4).Im not sure if those points are going towards blue as well.The victory points in this match are very close and could well decide who gets to be blue and who gets to be red on reset.

I saw Pangloss Rise and Speldan Clearcut on EBG have the wrong color/faction on the map. Interestingly, the camps still produce yaks of the correct color, the guards are all allied. Just now, Speldan Clearcut seemed to spontaneously flip back to the correct color by itself. The incorrect color camp counts on the score screen as adding to the potential points of the incorrect color.

Archived