Can we please get a fix for Meteor Shower today? 17/07

Lonecap.4105

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:Honestly the best way to address the issue is to stop participating. ANET tracks population and participation - it won't go unnoticed. Soon all you'll have is squads of Eles running around killing NPCs to keep their participation up.

Yeah - I'm not entering WvW until it's addressed. Problem is I've been doing that since yesterday and tonight I'd really like to WvW.

@Blocki.4931 said:Seems like an overreaction to me. Staff Eles are for breakfast

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:There probably compiling a load of other bugs to fix aswell as MS, even so I've been doing WvW and yet to die from MS.. its mostly bad positioning from myself that ends up with me being dead.. defo and overreaction from alot of people who can't or forgot how to pirate ship

Here come the Anet defense force. No, it isn't an overreaction. It's a 1200 range skill which crits for 10-20k per hit. You have to spam dodge to get out, or use CDs if you got no dodges. It's extremely high pressure atm and it's broken.

@ProverbsofHell.2307 said:

@Blocki.4931 said:Seems like an overreaction to me. Staff Eles are for breakfast

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:There probably compiling a load of other bugs to fix aswell as MS, even so I've been doing WvW and yet to die from MS.. its mostly bad positioning from myself that ends up with me being dead.. defo and overreaction from alot of people who can't or forgot how to pirate ship

Here come the Anet defense force. No, it isn't an overreaction. It's a 1200 range skill which crits for 10-20k per hit. You have to spam dodge to get out, or use CDs if you got no dodges. It's extremely high pressure atm and it's broken.

You know what? Have fun not playing WvW. I'll enjoy it without you, because it hardly makes a difference to me. Yes, I've been hit and essentially one shot by Meteor Shower several times already, but the next time I just continued running. A single mobility skill or roll is enough to leave the circle and considering that in bigger fights you will always move a lot anyway this hardly matters.

These people won't even get their 3 second cast time off.

@Blocki.4931 said:

@"Mini Crinny.6190" said:There probably compiling a load of other bugs to fix aswell as MS, even so I've been doing WvW and yet to die from MS.. its mostly bad positioning from myself that ends up with me being dead.. defo and overreaction from alot of people who can't or forgot how to pirate ship

You know what? Have fun not playing WvW. I'll enjoy it without you, because it hardly makes a difference to me. Yes, I've been hit and essentially one shot by Meteor Shower several times already, but the next time I just continued running. A single mobility skill or roll is enough to leave the circle and considering that in bigger fights you will always move a lot anyway this hardly matters.

Get off your horse. I can "manage" the current state of MS but that's no reason for negligence.

Not really anet defense force, I just know what im doing while in zerg fights,

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

I can "manage" the current state of MS but that's no reason for negligence. I can "manage" the current state of MS but that's no reason for negligence. I can "manage" the current state of MS but that's no reason for negligence. I can "manage" the current state of MS but that's no reason for negligence. I can "manage" the current state of MS but that's no reason for negligence.

I can "manage" the current state of MS but that's no reason for negligence.

If you can manage it then you won't have a problem waiting for anet to fix it, the way you are going about it kinda says you are dying alot because you can't play wvw zerg fights :^)

For once I am happy to see something beside Scourge Wars 2. So sick of this current Meta. If you aren't a Spellbreaker, Firebrand, or Scourge you are worthless junk and kicked from groups. Not to say that Revenants don't hold a few spots, but they aren't as prevalent as the other three when it comes to Zergs. Thief, Mesmer, Ranger, or Engineer............good luck roaming. Very rarely saw any Elementalists . Now it's nice to see the current Meta having to backpedal and cry that their Scourge Zergs are dying.

@"Mini Crinny.6190" said:There probably compiling a load of other bugs to fix aswell as MS, even so I've been doing WvW and yet to die from MS.. its mostly bad positioning from myself that ends up with me being dead.. defo and overreaction from alot of people who can't or forgot how to pirate ship

Get off your horse. I can "manage" the current state of MS but that's no reason for negligence.

Idk, if many other people seem to manage while being aware of this existing why can't you? Is it really a high horse to expect people to just accept the things how they are for the time being? It doesn't take much.

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

If you can manage it then you won't have a problem waiting for anet to fix it, the way you are going about it kinda says you are dying alot because you can't play wvw zerg fights :^)

No, I'm not dying a lot. But it is forcing me to use dodges and cooldowns whereas otherwise, it wouldn't be needed. So you see that while I'm managing, it IS affecting the way I play and how others play, because right now the skill is extremely overtuned, people are building essentially full-Weaver squads.

No, I'm not dying a lot. But it is forcing me to use dodges and cooldowns whereas otherwise, it wouldn't be needed. So you see that while I'm managing, it IS affecting the way I play and how others play, because right now the skill is extremely overtuned, people are building essentially full-Weaver squads.

It's like a breath of fresh air seeing more weavers in squads now, how long was the Fb+Scourge meta and we've had 1 week of Weaver.. honestly its pretty fun while it lasts

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

It's like a breath of fresh air seeing more weavers in squads now, how long was the Fb+Scourge meta and we've had 1 week of Weaver.. honestly its pretty fun while it lasts

No it's not a "breath of fresh air". How is it? FB+Scourge meta was preferable to this. Also, seriously, do you main Weaver? lol No wonder you're fighting so hard to say it's fine. I bet you don't want it to be rebalanced at all, do you?

No it's not a "breath of fresh air". How is it? FB+Scourge meta was preferable to this. Also, seriously, do you main Weaver? lol No wonder you're fighting so hard to say it's fine. I bet you don't want it to be rebalanced at all, do you?

Lol I play Firebrand,Scourge,Spellbreaker,Weaver,Chrono, I do main Weaver but I can play more than one class.. It doesnt need rebalancing it just needs a bug to be fixed which it will be 'when possible' I guess you main a scourge or Fb typical really since they have been domiant for almost a year in WvW Scourge is pretty fine right now but Firebrand is still OP af

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

Lol I play Firebrand,Scourge,Spellbreaker,Weaver,Chrono, I do main Weaver but I can play more than one class.. It doesnt need rebalancing it just needs a bug to be fixed which it will be 'when possible' I guess you main a scourge or Fb typical really since they have been domiant for almost a year in WvW Scourge is pretty fine right now but Firebrand is still OP af

No actually I main an off-meta Spellbreaker. I only like to play melee class.

how are you dying to MS as a Spellbreaker? xD

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

how are you dying to MS as a Spellbreaker? xD

I'm not, I told you that many times over xD

Archived