Please help! Need a Core Engi build! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Please help! Need a Core Engi build!

bbop.9706bbop.9706 Member ✭✭✭
edited July 17, 2018 in Engineer

I'm looking for a sturdy build that can breeze me through HoT and PoF PVE content that is not complex does reasonable dps and is somewhat sustainable/tanky... Is there such a thing?
I'm in zerkers gear and arounf 17k health using a bomb kit/rifle build but I feel hella squishy.. I can see this being a real chore to get my elite specs..

Any help appreciated! :-)

Comments

• aceofbass.2163aceofbass.2163 Member ✭✭✭

hhmmm...simple and sturdy, can breeze through hot and pof.

I am thinking warrior and ranger. Warrior is sturdy with damage to boot and ranger has the range advantage as well as a pet that can tank for you.

• bbop.9706bbop.9706 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 17, 2018

@aceofbass.2163 said:
    hhmmm...simple and sturdy, can breeze through hot and pof.

I am thinking warrior and ranger. Warrior is sturdy with damage to boot and ranger has the range advantage as well as a pet that can tank for you.

Thanks man, If only it were that easy! maybe engis next elite spec will be a ranged class with pet golem... :D

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.