Elonian Lore and Info?

Tangram.1805

In trying to make sure that a story/RP project is faithful to the material (and because I can’t get assistance with my GW1 account, let alone install Nightfall to play the campaign) I was wondering if anyone a place they could point me to some good sources for Elona lore. I’ve read just about every WIKI article I can get my hands on, but this mostly pertains to the story itself as well as – understandably – the history of its ancient times, wars, and everything leading up to GW2.

I have Path of Fire, and am going to start playing it as soon as I hit 80 on my first character (I found it MUCH more rewarding to not use my boost quite yet), but is there anything I can study that details things like culture, customs, day to day things, etc? Again I have bits and pieces, and maybe I’ll see far more of it when I dig into the expansion, but I’d like some references ahead of time.

Thanks in advance, either way!

WoodenPotatoes did an entire playthrough of Nightfall, if you just want to see the content in the Elonian region. I'm sure there are other old Nightfall playthroughs as well on YouTube if you want what things were like 250 years ago.

Path of Fire does a decent job of demonstrating what the culture is like nowadays. Things has changed quite a bit after Kormir ascended to godhood, so if you're looking for modern RP information, you'll probably want to see the new area. Also, the Elonian area happens to include the Crystal Desert, going north of Glint's Lair and south as far as Vabbi. (Hope that's not too much of a spoiler for the expansion.)

All details, and I mean, literally all details can be found on the gw1 wiki, and if you combine that with Wooden Potatoes as said by Rognik, you’ll not omly have the lore on all things elonian, but on EVERY GRAIN OF SAND IN THE DESERTI swear, that can guy blow up a balloon with the air he hypes :p

Archived