How much salt would there be if...

Lahmia.2193

I run soulbeast in wvw, cause lol. But, have been playing ele this past week because I might as well enjoy the laugh too.It's still not as broken as scourge has been all these months. The only people that seem to be exploding instantly under meteor shower are thieves and other glass eles.Everyone else I am getting 4k-6k numbers mostly, and than a 12k will appear and I laugh. That said, what is broken about meteor shower is that it ONLY hits in spaces people can walk. Which means if you cast it on a wall, you reduce the effective area to 1/3 while still getting ALL the hits in. This is just showcasing that they need to remove the restriction on where it can hit.

@Shagaliscious.6281 said:

@XenesisII.1540 said:Can we disable backstab until that gets fixed too?

For real. I got hit with a 22k backstab yesterday. ANET FIX THIS SKILL IT DOES TOO MUCH DMG! :angry:

point blank single target stealth attack vs 1200 range 360 radius multiple hit aoe that is confirmed by anet to be bugged and scaled way too high :hmm:

@Lahmia.2193 said:

For real. I got hit with a 22k backstab yesterday. ANET FIX THIS SKILL IT DOES TOO MUCH DMG! :angry:

point blank single target stealth attack vs 1200 range 360 radius multiple hit aoe that is confirmed by anet to be bugged and scaled way too high :hmm:

I was being sarcastic Lahmia, come on now

So was I.

@Ubi.4136 said:I run soulbeast in wvw, cause lol. But, have been playing ele this past week because I might as well enjoy the laugh too.It's still not as broken as scourge has been all these months. The only people that seem to be exploding instantly under meteor shower are thieves and other glass eles.Everyone else I am getting 4k-6k numbers mostly, and than a 12k will appear and I laugh. That said, what is broken about meteor shower is that it ONLY hits in spaces people can walk. Which means if you cast it on a wall, you reduce the effective area to 1/3 while still getting ALL the hits in. This is just showcasing that they need to remove the restriction on where it can hit.

then you dont play it like everyone else does, i have 3k armor and just yesterday got hit for 10 and 8k almost instantly, which is lethal while pushing

4k is almost not possible right now, except if you play some tanky stuff on your ele, with full marauder and most dmg modifiers weaver has you do abdsurd amounts of dmg, even 12k is low compared to the hits you can do, ive seen ppl getting 20k hits, which is obscene on a 1200 ranged aoe skill

There are people legitimately complaining about it though. It's hard to discern.

Archived