Free Kit Swap for Core Engi/Scrapper

killahmayne.9518

Seriously Anet, I think it's time you give Core Engi/Scrapper a free utility kit on swap. What other class has to waste a utility squat just to have access to a diff set of weapons. Yes you can say ele only has one weapon but they have 20 skills which is literally ingrained into their mechanic.

Utility slots are very valuable and I feel that it is really holding the engineer back. I find that a lot of utility skills like many of the elixirs, gadgets, etc are invaluable to survivability of the engi. Maybe this is another problem altogether but I feel this really holds core engi back.

Like, allow us to choose one of flamethrower/elixir gun/bomb/tool kit as our swap and if we want more kits we can use the utilities. I feel this will give the core engi a lot more flexibility in terms of builds and viability. Not to mention we can actually use swap sigils rather than having to spec into a kit using 1 of our utilities.

Holosmith is fine because it already kind of gets its own swap through photon forge.

Archived