Discussion title: [NA]- [ FONT] - San Serif - Looking for active and friendly players

Yusuke.1842

We are a small growing guild and currently looking for active members who are willing to commit to the guild. We have Lost Precipice ( level 38) as our hall.We want to make friends with everybody, don't be afraid to talk with us so we can get to know you.Please rep us unless you're doing events with other guilds ( if you have special circumstances, don't hesitate to talk to us about it).
Currently we have weekly guild missions, and would love to do more pve contents in the future according to suggestions.Most of our members are located in either PST or EST. However, we’re totally ok with meeting new members across the globe.We do require you to join discord since most of the announcements are on there. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.You can reach us to join by:Message or mail one of us (in game) Lixnir.6182, WenWen.7613, Yusuke.1842You can also leave a comment here, be sure to include the account you want us to invite.Thank you

@Levityen.8126 said:Hi.. i'm new to this game. Enjoy PVE and wish to get better at PVP. Would like to join a guild but not familiar with abbrev. PST or EST. Can you please explain? Do we have to be in the same server? I'm currently in Seafarer's Rest.Hello Levityen, we'd be happy to have you. Regarding your question, PST= pacific time zone and EST= Eastern standard time. Also, you don't have to be on the same sever as us, most of our members don't. In this game, server only matter when it comes to WvW ( World vs World). Hope that help. I'm currently not online right now. However, we can contact you if we get on if you prefer.

@DeadlyVaccine.7123 said:I'm looking to join a fun atmosphere. I'm a returning player, but really don't remember any of the ins and outs.

Hello there, we'd love to have you join us. Don't be afraid about your knowledge of them game, most of our members are new to GW2 too. If you're online now, you can try to mail or message WenWen.7613, cuz I believe she's ol right now. She will help and invite you to the guild. Thank You.

Archived