Looking for a fun class that can play a good mix of range and melee with real melee attacks/

Ryou.2398

So my main is an ele which is fun but I want something that I can shoot from far away then stay in melee after i close in on them. Im aware some progressions can kind of do this, I already have a guardian but I hear longbow is in the background right now beyond wvw, never really played a warrior, I tend to go for more magical classes, but rifle sounds fun, I considered thief mostly because of dare devil but deadeye does not seem appealing to me at all, I cannot say how I feel about sniping and being less mobile in this game it almost seems clunky but I hjave never tried dead eye so I dont know.

Any suggestions appreciated thank you!

@Eleazar.9478 said:Thats pretty much how you need to play ranger. Play a boon power Soulbeast. You'll like it since your an ele main, if you think about merging with the pet and pet swap are attunements in a sense.

This. Against all beliefs a ranger is nit necessary ranged. Most powerful skills are in melee range and you are very mobile in addition to that.

Archived