Thanks for the patch

Aigleborgne.2981

I'm very happy with changes related to shiro and sword.Superspeed fix in impossible odds is great. With cost reduction, I can now move very fast for a long time. Or simply use IO in fight while using weapon skills.

Deathstrike is now very fast with second strike (probably like before with quickness). I was previously regularly missing my 2nd strike.

While I still have troubles at surviving without e-spec, I really like my ability to damage with shiro.

I still think there is lot of work to do, but these steps are in the right direction.

I found the changes to be for the better too. I love being able to finally do a few things before I am out of energy and need to switch. Now if only spirits could be looked into on Kalla, so that she's not pretty much useless in example for squads in WvW where all the utilities are basically blown up before they can even do anything, that'd be nice. I really want to use my fancy new supportive skills, but can't because of their design choice. The ability to throw them up and down from walls, on tower stairs, slightly uneven terrain and so on forth without being told "no valid path to target" would be helpful too of course. Why they need pathing in the first place is kinda beyond my understanding when they are technically killable fields that doesn't even move.

Archived