How to improve condition dmg on scourge?

OlsenSan.2987

Sup guys,

So I am new at playing necromancer although I already got my necro scourge with full ascended viper gear. Actually my build includes all trinkets and armor viper and also weapons. Scepter + Torch / Scepter + Dagger. My Spec is Scourge/Blood Magic/Soul Reaping. and the traits I use are Trail of Anguish, Blood is Power and Shadow Fiend. Using plaguelands as elite skill.

With all this I still feel my dmg a bit slow. I use to main a mirage mesmer that actually gives me a better and faster burst. I notice that with my traits on mesmer I get around 1700+ condition dmg what usually can be increased with the use of sigil of corruption on my main weapon set. with scourge I have around 1448. On my scourge I use berserker runes + Sigil of bursting and sigil of malice on my gear. On my mesmer I use sigil of corruption+Bursting / Sigil of Malice + Energy. My mesmer has 2 skills that increases condition dmg, I couldn't find any on scourge traits.

So I wonder if my build is just fine, that's the best I can get or there are any improvement that I can do to get a better burst, faster kills. Obviously I'd like some suggestions for PVE not pvp.

@"Dadnir.5038" said:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQJArPUEGM966eNwGFAKXPAA-jhh0wAmVCGb/Bgq/AV5HM9AAeAACC4RA-e

Not sure what you miss but I'm already at almost 2k condition damage there and this is far from being optimal.Curse give you 13% of your precision as condition damage and scepter grant you a flat 150 pt when used.

Ty so much, gonna check it out. I already see you use "Curses" as spec, whats the third one, besides curses and scourge?Yes I saw your condition dmg it is almost 2k, wondering what's wrong with mine, but gonna look into it in details.

Firstly.... Mirage is stupidly overtuned on damage.... nothing is really going to compete with it on burst loading conditions.

Secondly, Scourge got a lot of nerfs recently, so its not able to load up condis as fast as it used to.Thirdly, most of those stacks are from boon corruption, which are rare in PvE...... so already half the condi stacking potential of the Scourge is going unused in most fights.

With the Nerf to Dhuum Fire, the Shades no longer have a good way to front load strong damage conditions. This essentially made pure condi Scourges a no go PvE, and the change in Epidemic made everyone so salty I'm not sure if people are even bothering with it anymore there. WvW already migrated to Cele Scourge even before the nerf, and I have no idea the state in PvP. Basically you picked a bad time to to do Openworld Condi Scourge.

Archived