So when will we get Shiro's outfit?

There is so much neat things from the first game that I would like to have here. There is so much cultural definition in the first game that this one desperately lacks. I can see the love for Shiro's outfit for many Assassin/thief characters out there. I am still holding on for Eve's outfit personally. I wanted it since I first touched a necro in GW1. Any callbacks from GW1, I would support.

@"Zeivu.3615" said:There is so much neat things from the first game that I would like to have here. There is so much cultural definition in the first game that this one desperately lacks. I can see the love for Shiro's outfit for many Assassin/thief characters out there. I am still holding on for Eve's outfit personally. I wanted it since I first touched a necro in GW1. Any callbacks from GW1, I would support.

Yeah, me too, except my preferred initial GW1 callback would be female Necromancer Vabbian Armour.

Dyed Purple:User_Cynique_Kylara_standing.jpg

Maybe this time around they could capture the look of the concept art:%22Necro_Highland%22_concept_art.jpg

@Isshagal.3016 said:Shiro's armor- YES.Shiro's outfit- NO!Enought with the outfits, which we can't modify.Please Anet, return to giving us armors, which we can use as individual pieces.

Armors are difficult to make because of some massive problems with the game's structure since the beginning. Just another reason why they could consider a major overhaul for GW2 come expac 3 or try a third installment with a new engine. Either way, they take an extraordinary amount of work vs outfits. It's why you don't see a texture modding community for this game - despite that it's been 6 years, it's just too hard to work with. So if that means we have to get outfits, so be it. Better than having crybabies on the forums ask them to make armor pieces every time someone asks for an outfit.

Archived