New to Ranger

AliamRationem.5172

I've never liked the class, leveled to 80, unlocked druid and never really played it after that. I'm back and trying to come up with something I'll like on Soulbeast for open world. I was thinking condi. Maybe the metabattle build but I was wondering if something a little different might work? What do you guys think of something like this? Or should I just stick with viper? I know trailblazer is expensive, but I've always wanted to craft a set and find a build to use it with anyway!

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNAoYVnE8CN8idrAm8Cs8iFHBLv42cjuNNgYVRjJAM5qcp4Zp08I-jxRAQBMc/hHq+jCOFA/TfgMVCCgnAwHV+RKgEGtB-e

Update:

Did a little testing using cheapie carrion gear and viper trinkets. The build seems pretty survivable and even without having any idea what I'm doing I was able to defeat HoT champions. So I'd probably just go with the metabattle build after all. But any input you guys want to add is still appreciated!

Just a warning for the gear you postet in the build.Its freaking darn expensive (trailblazer).Viper is cheaper but you are squishier, much squishier.Build overall is decent. Before using thorn runes (before you can afford them) rata sum runes work fine too. They also give poison duration and a poison field together with some precision.As Offpet i recommend lynx or bristle back. Or a devourer pairs well with shorbow too.

Archived