Last Stand Bug?

ButterPeanut.9746

@"Robert Gee.9246" said:This is a bug, it'll be fixed on PoF launch.

Hey Robert, thanks for the reply. Based on the wording of my original question, the word "bug" doesn't tell me which direction is correct. Option 1 or option 2? (or maybe a 3rd?)

Option 1 - Bug on the trait tooltip. Trait is not intended to reduce the cooldowns of stances.Option 2 - Bug in the implementation and tooltip is correct. Stances should have reduced cooldown when this trait is used.

• ArenaNet Staff

@ButterPeanut.9746 said:

@"Robert Gee.9246" said:This is a bug, it'll be fixed on PoF launch.

Hey Robert, thanks for the reply. Based on the wording of my original question, the word "bug" doesn't tell me which direction is correct. Option 1 or option 2? (or maybe a 3rd?)

Option 1 - Bug on the trait tooltip. Trait is not intended to reduce the cooldowns of stances.Option 2 - Bug in the implementation and tooltip is correct. Stances should have reduced cooldown when this trait is used.

Option 1 is correct. The trait functions as it should, but the description is wrong.

@Robert Gee.9246 said:

@ButterPeanut.9746 said:

@Robert Gee.9246 said:This is a bug, it'll be fixed on PoF launch.

Option 1 is correct. The trait functions as it should, but the description is wrong.

Thank you for responding, I hope we see you around here more and comment when you can.

@Robert Gee.9246 said:

@ButterPeanut.9746 said:

I was really hoping it was Option 2. :(

@Robert Gee.9246 said:This is a bug, it'll be fixed on PoF launch.Thanks.

What about Flurry bug ?

Warrior Sword F1 Flurry does not benefit from Bursts traits with only the Immobilize landed on target.This happens if you press F1 to immobilize a target then swap weapons fast. The target is immobilized and Adrenaline is spent but Bursts traits does not proc with it.Required Change : F1 Flurry Burst should be considered landed as soon as the target get immobilized.

@Robert Gee.9246 said:

@ButterPeanut.9746 said:

Hello Robert.

Last stand has a other bug where it increases the stance duration with 20% but this does almost nothing for berserker stance.

Berserker stance is 9sec long.. when traited it becomes 11.25 secNow the resistance boon interval is every 3 sec..So you get resistance at 0 / 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 sec.

So traited or not. You often dont get the 12 sec interval resistance.. dont know why but somethimes you do get a extra resistance boon but its more often that you dont get a extra resistance boon when traited with berserker stance..

Now ofc. Berserker stance does also gives adrenaline every sec so this does work.. but that does makes last stand very weird and buggy for berserker stance

Archived