Again thanks

@zealex.9410 said:Isnt DD like in a good spot? I swear i saw them being at least in the top3 small hitbox on SC benchmarks.

Also, did they take you before?

Edit: ye power DD is third dps with 34k ~

yeah, probably OP meets people who are not aware of that. Same old shit, pugs trying to be elite without putting in enough time to be knowledgeable.

@thrag.9740 said:

@zealex.9410 said:Isnt DD like in a good spot? I swear i saw them being at least in the top3 small hitbox on SC benchmarks.

yeah, probably OP meets people who are not aware of that. Same old kitten, pugs trying to be elite without putting in enough time to be knowledgeable.

Or op's dps is bad. That could also be a thing.

@Voltekka.2375 said:

yeah, probably OP meets people who are not aware of that. Same old kitten, pugs trying to be elite without putting in enough time to be knowledgeable.

Yeah of course. But I've seen this for as long as I have done instanced content in this game. The first example I remember was when rangers were auto kicked from dungeons, even though frost spirit and spotter were still good back then too. That was maybe 5 years ago, and examples have persisted. It is common for misconceptions to permeate the pugging community. Another example, in some of the earlier days of raiding, it was known that 4-4-2 was higher dps than 7-2-1, but pugs often assumed 4-4-2 was lower dps because it had 2 healers.

Obviously we don't know if OP is good or bad. I'm just saying, this isn't surprising or new behavior.

@thrag.9740 said:

Yeah of course. But I've seen this for as long as I have done instanced content in this game. The first example I remember was when rangers were auto kicked from dungeons, even though frost spirit and spotter were still good back then too. That was maybe 5 years ago, and examples have persisted. It is common for misconceptions to permeate the pugging community. Another example, in some of the earlier days of raiding, it was known that 4-4-2 was higher dps than 7-2-1, but pugs often assumed 4-4-2 was lower dps because it had 2 healers.

Obviously we don't know if OP is good or bad. I'm just saying, this isn't surprising or new behavior.

Rangers weren't kicked because rangers were bad. It were the players nobody wanted. Well old sword was a pain to play with all that oneshot attacks in the game back then.

Same with DD now. I'm not even sure if I saw a decent one in raids yet. Well there are also quite a lot low dps deadeyes so it might be just players new to raiding trying to play the op thief builds.

Archived