Unable to Download the game(Windows 64-Bit)

Hello my name is Jony and i'm unable to download the game.This is the message that appears: This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

AccessDeniedAccess Denied7CD7CC41E8F2116CCO8oulvJ5UK2B8eDM/DcPQsgdIG+FjSS2mOo5/BYQ04xnu9RzR1Ri7JtpLR3jjnNogrgLFHvLwI=

@"Jony.9854" said:Hello my name is Jony and i'm unable to download the game.

1. Go here: https://account.arena.net/welcome
  2. Select the 64-bit installer and download it.
  3. Place the installer where you want to install the game (example: D :\Games\Guild Wars 2\ ).
  4. Rename the installer to Gw2-64.exe
  5. Double-click the Gw2-64.exe in order to start the download.

Apparently, it's working again now, the problem was quickly solved.

@"Ashantara.8731" I don't think you understand the problem.The download links don't work and refer to an "Access Denied" error and so it's not an installation understanding problem but just an issue of inability to get the executable.

Maybe the problem is fixed or will be fixed in the meantime or I write my message, I made a ticket to support to report them the problem concerning Amazon AWS serverswZr5XH2.jpg

@ReActif.9251 said:@"Ashantara.8731" I don't think you understand the problem.The download links don't work and refer to an "Access Denied" error and so it's not an installation understanding problem but just an issue of inability to get the executable. [...]

Ahhhh, I see. I am glad it was solved.

P.S. If you have trouble in the future, try the English version of the website, where the download link works fine. :)

There is still a minor problem with the installation files.

The game client files that are retrieved from the "my account" section of the site are problem-free.But the link at the top of the www.guildwars2.com page to download the game refers to the client file and not the game installer.

This will not require the installation folder and may disrupt new players.

Archived