The finest Tyrian Cuisine

So, This is happening right now:Come Party with Us at San Diego Comic Con

MOST IMPORTANTLY, they said:

Food VendorGriffon riding is hungry work, so don’t forget to fuel up. Our food vendor will offer a selection of Tyrian cuisine for purchase.

Went out there today to sample the cuisine, meet Mike and the ArenaKrewe, talk about beetle racing lol. Anyway in case you wanted to know what they were serving:

xKIx7p0.jpg

Got me a Sparcus Firesplash Sweet and Fiery Tornado Steak Taco this time. Wontons ftw!

FOcjBxX.jpgOh and if the Anet Krewe read this, next time you guys should also sell some fresh bell pepper out there, just because. :lol:

@Tabasco.1743 said:@JustTrogdor.7892They are set up close to one of the barriers, I should have taken a wide shot while I was out there. Big place though, next to the stadium along with all kinds of things.

Ahh that makes more sense. Thanks for the extra info. It just looked like it was behind some random commercial building from the picture. A food truck, interesting marketing idea. Those carnival fries would have been tempting. Glad you enjoyed it. Did you add Tabasco to your tacos? ;)

@JustTrogdor.7892 said:

@Tabasco.1743 said:@JustTrogdor.7892They are set up close to one of the barriers, I should have taken a wide shot while I was out there. Big place though, next to the stadium along with all kinds of things.

Ahh that makes more sense. Thanks for the extra info. It just looked like it was behind some random commercial building from the picture. A food truck, interesting marketing idea. Those carnival fries would have been tempting. Glad you enjoyed it. Did you add Tabasco to your tacos? ;)

Hah, I would have if they had it! Suffice to say, as soon as I read the words "Fiery Tornado Steak Taco" I said SIGN ME UP.edit: It isn't super spicy, but still excellent taste, won tons seal the deal.Basically it is a taco wearing berserker's gear. Such is the flavor.

I've been away from GW for years. Found the display, chatted to the ArenaNet reps (and unfortunately, I am still as strange as when Gaile met me, at Howie's Game Shack, many years ago)....but didn't try the drinks/food or the griffon. I did collect a bunch of the slips of paper with the Heroic Edition & Toy Miniature Egg Keycodes printed on them...to give out to my guild mates (The Older Gamers (TOG)) who couldn't make the trip (many are located in Australia). People were tossing them and I was collecting out of the trash! -)

With all the updates, I need to return to the game!

TQQdles™,

Dolnor NumbwitEternal Testing NewbieMember, The Older Gamers (TOG)

Archived