Anet, Amazing Job with PoF

X T D.6458

I have to say...this expansion is absolutely amazing. It is clear to see how much work, detail, and thought went into designing every single piece of content.

-The maps are gorgeous, they have variety, lush terrain...truly amazing work. I cannot say enough good things about them, they are simply beautiful, I have taken soooo many screenshots ;)

-Mounts are designed extremely well, very smooth and flexible, easy to rotate between them, and very useful. I especially love thinking up all new ways of using them to reach areas.

-The storyline is absolutely epic and fills in so much missing lore...The Departing is an absolute gem, it has such a deep, emotional, and personal meaning behind it.

-The new guild hall is glorious! Just beautiful, the structures have such amazing detail, the environment is stunning.

-I love that this expansion is so heavily focused on exploration, it has an almost Skyrim feel to it. Please add more maps like this in the future. Personally speaking I love large open world maps where we can just go out and explore.

-The music is fantastic, very atmospheric and immersive. Reminds me again of exploring in skyrim :)

-The mobs are (for the most part) very fun to fight, interesting mechanics (lol sand shark!). Much more balanced then HoT mobs. The bounties are really fun as well.

-Mastery Points, I love having to actually think about how to get to them, and not simply walk up to them and commune for a few seconds. Heck I got some of them by accident which was quite a fun surprise.

I know some of the tech stuff has been messy, but content wise its been a home run. Anet you outdid yourselves with this one. I hope to see more content like this in the future because it is truly terrific.

Archived