Let's just break the game (community activity) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Let's just break the game (community activity)

jul.7602jul.7602 Member ✭✭✭
edited July 20, 2018 in WvW

So far everyone is enjoying meteor week, lets discuss what next month/week event should be. Add your own and later on we can vote as community the favorite.

Climate change boyz

• All chill skills have their base duration increased by 500%.
  • Burning does double damage if you are affected by chill.
  • Any skill that mentions chill has their target cap increased by 5.

Utter chaos

• Critical hits have a 50% chance to inflict either fear or taunt for 3 seconds.
    *Whenever you inflict cripple, chill, or immobilize, you have a 50% chance to inflict either fear or torment for 3 seconds.

Transformation week
All transformation skills/bundles/conjures add the following effects to the user.

• Duration increased by 300%
  • ALL Stats multiplied by 2.
  • Permanent and unstripable superspeed, stability

Deadly traps

• All traps have their radius doubled, target cap increased to 10 and their damage/healing/#number of conditions increased by 50%.

Add your own.

Comments

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

o.o;; why so salty?

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• GDchiaScrub.3241GDchiaScrub.3241 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Sovereign.1093 said:
    o.o;; why so salty?

He didn't like this flavor of no-downstate week.

D:

RISE guild best guild super RPers trash blob guild [RISE] always dies on inc masters of the Die On Inc technique where Prince Jarvan just died.

Holy Warriors of [Kazo] following Kazo doctrine guided by, Our Lord and Commander, Zudo in the holy Trinity of Him and his two firm glutes.

@GDchiaScrub.3241 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:
    o.o;; why so salty?

He didn't like this flavor of no-downstate week.

D:

mmmm... flavor if the week ftw.

golem carts. golems spew guild ac carts skill

• Very funny thread. Thanks for the laughs!!

• Vicious.3042Vicious.3042 Member ✭✭
    edited July 20, 2018

@Quednau.7390 said:
    Arrow carts shoot out meteor showers would be a good one

dis^
    and catapult should be able to fire twitter feeds, which causes massive blindness (cap at 50 for safety reasons) and occasionally, diarrhea
    as for trebuchet, IMO, the cow's ability could use a buff: instead of one cow being fired, that one cow should be able to give birth to 37 cowlings in midair, cowlings explodes like napalms once touches the ground, the ones that didn't hit turn into drones and fly away, while the mother cow flattens the whole castle (if fired at a castle) with a mushroom cloud that can be seen from dev's bathroom stall and "Nuclear Launch Detected!" heard from Lion's Arch. I think this may help arouse PvE players' interest in wvw.

• XenesisII.1540XenesisII.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭

Sounds like weeks to take off.

Another derailing post. ^^
    EBG North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed!
    || Stealth is a Terribad Mechanic ||

• Egorum.9506Egorum.9506 Member ✭✭✭✭

Let's do a week of stealth/supply traps deal damage, 10k base and affected by crit

• sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭

all weapons are replaced with hand held cannons

Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion

• phs.6089phs.6089 Member ✭✭✭✭

And give players defiance bar

"There is always a lighthouse, there's always a man, there's always a city."

• RedShark.9548RedShark.9548 Member ✭✭✭✭

we had this once for a few hours, but it was fun, boons had no target cap, so one guard could put stab and quickness on the whole zerg

• Widmo.3186Widmo.3186 Member ✭✭✭

John Cena week:
    -Every class gain stealth while moving and 5s Reveal while standing still for more than 1s.

You can’t see me,my time is now

Dont mind me, I just randomly spam 35 skill-buttons

• Egorum.9506Egorum.9506 Member ✭✭✭✭

A week of 'when you hit someone with chaos armor, randomly teleport'

• Arioch.6507Arioch.6507 Member ✭✭

@Sovereign.1093 said:
    golem carts. golems spew guild ac carts skill

This, but....

AC's shoot golems instead of arrows

• Turkeyspit.3965Turkeyspit.3965 Member ✭✭✭✭

Fairness Week

• Power Soulbeast Rangers are invited into closed squads
    • Scourge and FB are offered 40g to reroll Power SB

amidoingitright?

• Aridon.8362Aridon.8362 Member ✭✭✭

One shot builds for everyone so this is now call of duty.

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 20, 2018

Tactivator om SMC opens a portal to cast a Shaterer dragon that scales 50x more with the normal scale.

Siegerazor and equivalent npc's will acompanny comanders with more than 30 players on him, Siegerazor will scale 10x more, and commander can call a full suply drop to the squad towards air drops., every 1 minute.

• BlueMelody.6398BlueMelody.6398 Member ✭✭✭

Buff stealth so that thieves can one-shot from total stealth and immediately stealth again so there is zero risk.

I guess that's every day in wvw now.

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 20, 2018

@BlueMelody.6398 said:
    Buff stealth so that thieves can one-shot from total stealth and immediately stealth again so there is zero risk.

I guess that's every day in wvw now.

Here are my changes to stealth :X

-Give thiefs a speed throtle and reduce speed by 50% while on stealth if they move to fast and enemy finds whre thief is due sound, thief gets out of stealth.
    Thiefs now on stealth receive a mini game to keep stealth going.
    -Add sup sigil of mufling, your shots with rifles while on stealth dont break stealth, but instead the more caster shoots the more prominent to get revealed it gets.
    -Thiefs that got hit while on stealth, stealth is removed

Pve mobs now can complete remove and convert boons from party group, also remove condis.

• Krypto.2069Krypto.2069 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 20, 2018

@sephiroth.4217 said:
    all weapons are replaced with hand held cannons

DUDE! I really LIKE this idea! :smiley:
    Maybe one way to implement it would be to have our 2nd weapon set be the Hand-Cannon (900 range) that we could switch to via weapon-swap. I think it would be a BLAST!!! :lol: HAHAHA!

I'd love a weekend or week theme like this! :smiley:

Moonlight [THRU]

• Arzurag.7506Arzurag.7506 Member ✭✭✭

Do you guys know U.R.F ? Maybe Anet could add something similiar.^^

"I´m not big on sermons, Broken bones teach better lessons."

• Bigpapasmurf.5623Bigpapasmurf.5623 Member ✭✭✭✭

Wait...meteor week is a thing? I feel as if im missing something.

Red = Dead...or someone runs away. Either way it's gone.
    twitch.tv/TRMC
    Lover of Jumping puzzles, Squirrels, WvW, and Taimi
    Co-Leader of SOmething inAPpropriate {SOAP}

• atheria.2837atheria.2837 Member ✭✭✭

@Sovereign.1093 said:
    o.o;; why so salty?

Truth isn't salt.

Salt has no reason and salt is abuse.

Truthtellers are not salty, they are necessary to any game, business or family.

• atheria.2837atheria.2837 Member ✭✭✭

@jul.7602 said:
    So far everyone is enjoying meteor week, lets discuss what next month/week event should be. Add your own and later on we can vote as community the favorite.

Climate change boyz

• All chill skills have their base duration increased by 500%.
    • Burning does double damage if you are affected by chill.
    • Any skill that mentions chill has their target cap increased by 5.

Utter chaos

• Critical hits have a 50% chance to inflict either fear or taunt for 3 seconds.
      *Whenever you inflict cripple, chill, or immobilize, you have a 50% chance to inflict either fear or torment for 3 seconds.

Transformation week
    All transformation skills/bundles/conjures add the following effects to the user.

• Duration increased by 300%
    • ALL Stats multiplied by 2.
    • Permanent and unstripable superspeed, stability

Deadly traps

• All traps have their radius doubled, target cap increased to 10 and their damage/healing/#number of conditions increased by 50%.

Add your own.

shaking head Uh, uh, UH, uh, uh, uh...

God Mode like in DOOM.

If you can hit it, it's dead, period, end of story. :+1:

• "Let monkeys code and you get GW2" - overheard in a pub.

From having literally 5 things to fix at the start of the game, they went to PAGES that need to be reverted.

Hence O'Brien is the last remaining founder... in case anyone wonders.

• Israel.7056Israel.7056 Member ✭✭✭✭

Actually it's meteor month

• Loading.4503Loading.4503 Member ✭✭✭

Bring back the orbs, orbs grants any ally in range a skill that spawns out golem farting acs on a 10 second cooldown.

• Oogabooga.3812Oogabooga.3812 Member ✭✭✭

How about 1 week of the fractal instability: Social Awkwardness? That would be hilarious to see zergs kill themselves with just pre-battle buffs.

A week of core specs only, but all 5 lines are active

• Rampage.7145Rampage.7145 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 23, 2018

Please do no Doors week lords have 100x more HP and we just fight inside obejetives for 2 hours instead of sitting under arrow carts (over simplification for arrow carts mortar catapults trebs cannons ballistas and all the dumb kitten arenanet tought it was cool adding to the game to prevent PvP from happening) outside fighting the walls and doors for 2 hours thanks, and while doing this just make it a permanet feature and boom WvW is saved

VR Driver
    Salty beavers top guild 2 years in a row back to back, the double champs
    https://saltybeavers.com/

• Badwolf.9725Badwolf.9725 Member ✭✭

Friendly Fire week! All AoE attacks, whether from siege or players themselves, inflict friendly fire! Reflection walls deal 200% damage against friendly targets!

• Balthazzarr.1349Balthazzarr.1349 Member ✭✭✭

Considering how things seem to keep going from bad to worse in wvw, many of the above suggestions probably have already been tossed around in the anet planning meetings for wvw.

Just another WvW lifer who'll never say die... while dying again and again!

• Sarge shot Grif.6450Sarge shot Grif.6450 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 27, 2018

Ublockable, Infinite bounce thief shortbow AA.

• Lahmia.2193Lahmia.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

Permanent non-removable Retaliation week.

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death."

• Permanent quickness and alacrity week.

• Straegen.2938Straegen.2938 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 30, 2018

Pets do 50x more damage! I would love to see a "Ranger Week" instead of the typical "Ranger Weak".

• Vicious.3042Vicious.3042 Member ✭✭
    edited July 30, 2018

All keeps/garri and towers should have the "nuclear option" for their tactivators. When activated, a level 80 neutrino beast descents from the sky vanquishing all enemies and allies alike, a level 2-3 structure will be deleveled to 1, and a level 1 keep/garri/tower becomes gray (for anyone to take).
    All water bodies are poisonous, anyone staying inside the water for more than 2 minutes starts losing HP at 2% per second, this prevents sneaky mesmers.

• upon logging in to WvW, you have 50% chance to have your class changed to scourge, 50% chance to have it changed to firebrand. if by any chance you already are one of those classes, your attacks now do 400% more damage and you complete reward tracks 250% faster until the next solar eclipse.

Lets just have a charzooka that shoots out overgrown grub week

• Beef Week. Everyone gets their health x 10 and all siege weapons are removed.

• Player.9621Player.9621 Member ✭✭✭

friendly fire

The pointy end goes in the other man.

• Remember when the chaos storm on mes fall damage would 1 shot anything due to a damage scaling bug, ye that, but with all the fall damage traits, if you divebomb someone they die. XD

Full Counter is supposed to counter everything, why else is it called FULL Counter... Just like 100 blades should really hit 100 times so you instantly die to retaliation.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.