Are AT rewards bugged?

Mbelch.9028

This is the second time in a row I've participated in an AT casually with friends and gotten to the Semi or Quarterfinals and it seems I've been rewarded less than normal. I'm not 100% POSITIVE that it was incorrect, but I wanted to know if anybody else has experienced this.

Two times in a row in two days I went to between 4th and 7th, and received 5 and 10 gold respectively. Originally I thought, fine: this is just a glitch. But after the second time, I started to think it could be because of all the AT glitches. I don't care that the names don't display correctly, but I want to make sure victories are being rewarded properly.

Also, it doesn't help that we can't tell what party we were to verify if this is accurate or not. Lol

I've had the same issue with two separate tournaments today. We got to the finals and only received 15g. Further, the team lists on the UI are completely wrong. In the most recent team we were listed as defeated before our first game even started, won our first match, lost our second, and only received 5g. With 13 teams in the AT, a first round win should have gotten us into the top 8 with at least a 10g prize. Something is bugged.

Archived