Firebrand Needs A New Amulet

choovanski.5462

its a condi support spec, & there is no condi support amulet.

it’s literally impossible to take advantage of both the f1 & f2 tomes with the current amulets. sage has too little healing power for a proper support build, & the healing power amulets are all power.

firebrand need a new amulet to really shine. it needs menders with condi damage instead of power (even better would be toughness instead of precision, but that could totally be too strong). or even magis with condi instead of precision, that would be great too.

community, have your discussion>

Agree. The fact that there's no "tanky" option for condition builds (something with condi, and a decent amount of two of the following: tough, vit, concentration, healing power) really shows that it's not the amulets at fault, but rather how certain skills, traits or even condition damage as a whole is flawed. Removing amulets is only a bandaid.

That being said, I don't think we'll get a much better amulet than sage or menders on FB for a long time.

Issue is atm with how powerful conditions are if they make a tanky amulet for condition builds (I.E mender's where the power is condi dmg and the prec is toughness) you will have condition builds that are near unkillable while destroying the competition due to conditions being an easy form of burst damage. If conditions were nerfed a tanky amulet would be more than welcome imo.

@Darknicrofia.2604 said:Firebrand isn't viable, Tage is.

So what you're saying is... guardians finally have a spec that scales with personal skills as opposed to having a low skill ceiling!?

Also i prefer for a FB amulet: 1k condi, 1k healing, 500 expertise, 500 concentration.

Archived