Let us quit an episode and be away with that Star in the upper right corner!

I'm so annoyed at this.

I have played through the story already plenty of times and I dont want to repeat season 2 of the living world, but still I would have to, to be away of that star in the upper right corner. Who's idea was it that everytime you change map it appears again? PLEASE let it disappear forever until you restart the episode again...

I see, I just thought it would hide the personal story all together as on default the personal story is collapsed within the content guide. I assumed it would still collapse but simply not show personal story.

I play without the content guide at all, so I guess I have no clue what I'm talking about :p

@"Trise.2865" said:You can. Go under My Story, find the chapter you're on, and select "abandon".

Or you can select a different chapter to play, more relevant to your current activity.

doesnt work if you havent finished all the stories. It will after a time(i believe its logging in and out) will reactivate the story on characters who havent finished the story up to the most recent episode.

Archived