Reaper Roaming with [GoE]

Waylander.2103

@alkaline.2938 said:How...? How do you survive just face tanking like that? I dive in and melt faster then an ice cube being shot into the sun.It’s probably in the stats and the protection uptime. Although when I play, someone tends to boonstrip/corrupt or a +1 oneshot build appears and goes ‘WvW noob, GTFO’ and proceeds to make my existence irrelevant. They can probably smell my PvE glass armor :scream:.

@Rysdude.3824 said:Great vid. Absolutely demolishes them. Is the build listed anywhere? Im curious how he can just juggernaut through all those enemies. It was very nice to watch. Extra points for the Marvel-like intro!

The high protection uptime with wells and the life leech toghether with multihitting several enemies really boosts your sustain. You also benefit a lot from the fury and other boons from revenant wich makes you even more deadlier.I will list the build later in the video description for everyone who wants it

@cray.5263 said:

@Rysdude.3824 said:Great vid. Absolutely demolishes them. Is the build listed anywhere? Im curious how he can just juggernaut through all those enemies. It was very nice to watch. Extra points for the Marvel-like intro!

The high protection uptime with wells and the life leech toghether with multihitting several enemies really boosts your sustain. You also benefit a lot from the fury and other boons from revenant wich makes you even more deadlier.I will list the build later in the video description for everyone who wants it

Thanks for the explanation. Quite interested to see it. Only thing i have a gripe with is mobility of necro but thats a profession wide thing

@Rysdude.3824 said:

Thanks for the explanation. Quite interested to see it. Only thing i have a gripe with is mobility of necro but thats a profession wide thing

Shroud 2 would actually be pretty nice for mobility but it somes bugs hard and you either move way past your target or don't move at all. After the Shroud attack buffs you shouldn't use it for dmg anyway.

Archived