Need tips and suggestions.

alkaline.2938

Hello all.I am hoping to get some general tips and suggestions on how to not suck as a holo in spvp.Atm I am using the static discharge meta build and I am not really able to perform to any standard of play. So I was hoping some people would be willing to share some general suggestions. My main issue i go I and just melt in seconds rinse repeat. 1v1s are about 40% win rate over all. Some classes ruin me more then others though, namely mesmers.

Just a bit of a heads up have been playing for about a week now so I am well aware this is a l2p git gud issue lol.

Any knowledge you guys would be willing to share would be welcome.

First main thing that U need to know about Holo (engi in general) is how to use the Healing Turret. If you know how to properly blast/leap the water field from the main use and the F1 that will give you a lot of victories because, well used, is one of the best healing of the game.

When you plant the HT, that creates a WaterField for 3s and 1s for F1. If you combo it with leaps and blast finishers that will increase your sustain a lot (1300 hp per blast/leap)

On meta rifle build you have:Detonate turret (blast)PhotonForge 5 (blast)PhotonForge 2 (leap)Rifle 5 (leap)

Due the high amount of finishers and low CD on some of them, F1 should be always on cooldown to get maximum sustain.

If play against power you shoud detonate the turret and U can easy bladt/leap two times. That means almost 9k healing with 20sCD + 1300 from F1+Blast/leap.... and thats A LOT!

If play against condi you should pick the turret instead of detonate to reduce the CD to 15s and increase the condition cleanse rate. U still can Bladt/Leap but have to be done before colect the turret because as soon as you colect the turret the WaterField is gone.

Hope this help U

Archived