[Elite Suggestion] Vampire Lord

Regon Phoenix.8215

Theme: vampire... (Currently out of ideas, but will add this section later)

Adept Minor Trait (Allow you to use Conjuration abilities.Replace Death Shroud with Other Abilities.

Adept Major Trait Line

• Major Trait 1 (Increase damage done by your Leeching skills and effects by 10%.
  • Major Trait 2 (Increase healing taken from your Leeching skills and effects by 10%.
  • Major Trait 3 (Reduce cooldowns of your F1 and F2 by 2 sec.

-

Master Minor Trait (Your next attack will Leech health. Damage: 350 (scales with power). Healing: 250 (scales with healing power). Cooldown: 10 sec.

Master Major Trait Line

• Major Trait 4 (Gain fury for 5 sec when you gain regeneration.
  • Major Trait 5 (Your healing abilities now grant you regeneration for 5 sec.
  • Major Trait 6 (Whenever you Conjure a weapon you will also Conjure an additional copy of it at your feet. This copy remains active for 30 sec. Increase all your stats by 10 while using a conjured weapon.

-

Grandmaster Minor Trait (Gain regeneration for 4 sec and fury for 3 sec when you enter combat. Resets when you kill (or down) an enemy.

Grandmaster Major Trait Line

• Major Trait 7 (Fury now grants 80 bonus condition damage. Move 33% faster while you have fury.
  • Major Trait 8 (Increase your healing power by 200 and your toughness by 100 while you have regeneration
  • Major Trait 9 (Dodging while in combat will Leech health from nearby enemies. Damage: 220 (scales with power). Healing: 280 (scales with healing power). Radius: 300. Whirl Combo Finisher.

F1 (Leech health from your target after delay. The further away your target is, the longer delay will be (from 0.2 sec in melee range to 2.2 sec at maximum range).

• Casting time: 1/2 sec
  • Range: 600
  • Cooldown: 5 sec
  • Damage: 300 (scales with power)
  • Healing: 220 (scales with healing power)
  • Life force cost: 1500

-

F2 (Rush forward (to your target), damage and cripple all enemies you meet.

• Cooldown: 10 sec
  • Damage: 400 (scales with power)
  • Cripple: 2 sec
  • Life force cost: 2000

-

F3 (Stun your target and inflict fear into all nearby enemies around your target.

• Casting time: 3/4 sec
  • Cooldown: 18 sec
  • Damage: 500 (scales with power)
  • Stun: 1.5 sec
  • Fear: 1 sec
  • Fear radius: 240

-

F4 (Vampiric Enrage)Enrage for a short duration causing you to heal for percentage of all damage you do. Counts as Shroud and Shroud Skill 4 for all other traits (except for Unholy Sanctuary).

• Casting time: instant
  • Cooldown: 40 sec
  • Duration: 6 sec
  • Healing: 15%

-

F5 (Vampiric Dispersion)Disperse into cloud of bats become invulnerable and untargetable for short duration. You can move, but you can't attack while dispersed. Heal yourself over duration of this ability. Counts as Shroud for Unholy Sanctuary (Death Magic) trait. Healing taken from this ability increased by 100% If you have Unholy Sanctuary trait.

• Cooldown: 30 sec
  • Duration: 3 sec
  • Healing: 1000 (scales with healing power)

-

Healing Conjuration (Heal yourself and Conjure a vampiric dagger in your right hand replacing your current Weapon 1, Weapon 2 and Weapon 3 abilities with new ones. This conjured weapon lasts as long as you keep it or until you get downed.

• Cooldown: 50 sec
  • Healing: 3500 (scales with healing power)

-

Utility Conjuration 1 (Stunbreak yourself and Conjure a demonic mace in your right hand replacing your current Weapon 1, Weapon 2 and Weapon 3 abilities with new ones. This conjured weapon lasts as long as you keep it or until you get downed.

-

Utility Conjuration 2 (Conjure a ghostly sword in your right hand replacing your current Weapon 1, Weapon 2 and Weapon 3 abilities with new ones. This conjured weapon lasts as long as you keep it or until you get downed.

• Cooldown: 30 sec

-

Utility Conjuration 3 (Cleanse several conditions from yourself and Conjure a dark pistol in your right hand replacing your current Weapon 1, Weapon 2 and Weapon 3 abilities with new ones. This conjured weapon lasts as long as you keep it or until you get downed.

• Conditions removed: 3

-

Utility Conjuration 4 (Conjure a unholy axe in your right hand replacing your current Weapon 1, Weapon 2 and Weapon 3 abilities with new ones. This conjured weapon lasts as long as you keep it or until you get downed.

• Cooldown: 30

-

Elite Conjuration (Stun nearby enemies and Conjure a Bloodmare scepter in your right hand replacing your current Weapon 1, Weapon 2 and Weapon 3 abilities with new ones. This conjured weapon lasts as long as you keep it or until you get downed.

• Radius: 600
  • Cooldown: 80
  • Stun: 1 sec

Conjured Vampiric Dagger 1 (First hit of two hit chain. Slash an enemy and heal yourself for percentage damage of done. Healing done by this attack counts as a Leech effect.

• Casting time: 1/4 sec
  • Range: 130
  • Damage: 300 (scales with power)
  • Healing: 10%
  • Life force gain: 1%

-

Conjured Vampiric Dagger 1 (Second hit of two hit chain. Devour life force directly from your target Leeching health from it.

• Leech damage: 450 (scales with power)
  • Leech healing: 100 (scales with healing power)
  • Life force gain: 4%

-

Conjured Vampiric Dagger 2 (Teleport backwards while evading attacks. Grant regeneration for yourself and all nearby allies.

• Cooldown: 12 sec
  • Evasion: 3/4 sec
  • Regeneration: 4 sec

-

Conjured Vampiric Dagger 3 (Cause a cloud of bats to surround you for a short duration. While this ability lasts you will take less damage from projectiles.

• Duration: 3 sec
  • Damage reduction: 33%

Conjured Demonic Mace 1 (First hit of two hit chain. Slam your mace in front of you dealing damage to all nearby enemies and inflict torment on them.

• Torment: 1 stack for 6 sec

-

Conjured Demonic Mace 1 (Second hit of two hit chain. Perform a spinning attack dealing damage to all enemies around you and cripple them.

• Radius: 130
  • Damage: 550 (scales with power)
  • Cripple: 2 sec

-

Conjured Demonic Mace 2 (Create a mobile Fire Combo Field around yourself and burn nearby enemies with every pulse.

• Radius: 240
  • Cooldown: 16 sec
  • Duration: 4 sec
  • Pulses: 4
  • Burn per pulse: 1 stack for for 4 sec

-

Conjured Demonic Mace 3 (Jump forward (to your target) and release poison explosion when you land.

• Damage: 100 (scales with power)
  • Radius of explosion: 160
  • Poison: 3 stacks for 8 sec

Conjured Ghostly Sword 1 (First hit of three hit chain. Rend your target's soul with increased precision.

• Damage: 340 (scales with power)
  • Bonus precision: 150

-

Conjured Ghostly Sword 1 (Second hit of three hit chain. Impale your target with increased precision.

• Damage: 380 (scales with power)
  • Bonus precision: 150
  • Life force: 1%

-

Conjured Ghostly Sword 1 (Third hit of three hit chain. Cut your target's soul and gain fury.

• Damage: 420 (scales with power)
  • Fury: 2 sec
  • Life force: 2%

-

Conjured Ghostly Sword 2 (Evade backwards and gain swiftness.

• Range: 300
  • Cooldown: 8 sec
  • Evasion: 3/4 sec
  • Swiftness: 4 sec

-

Conjured Ghostly Sword 3 (Pull your target to yourself and deal damage to it.

• Damage: 500 (scales with power)

Conjured Dark Pistol 1 (Shoot concentrated poison at your target.

• Range: 900
  • Damage: 80 (scales with power)
  • Poison: 1 stack for 6 sec
  • Life force gain: 0.5%

-

Conjured Dark Pistol 2 (Release toxic fumes at your current location inflicting poison on nearby enemies and create Poison Combo Field.

• Casting time: 1/4 sec
  • Radius: 240
  • Poison: 2 stacks for 4 sec
  • Poison Combo Field duration: 3 sec

-

Conjured Dark Pistol 3 (Shoot deadly toxic shot at your target inflicting poison and perform Projectile Combo Finisher at your target's location.

• Damage: 200 (Scales with power)
  • Poison: 3 stacks for 8 sec

Conjured Unholy Axe 1 (Throw spectral axe at your target dealing damage to it and cripple it.

• Damage: 350 (scales with power)
  • Cripple: 1 sec

-

Conjured Unholy Axe 2 (Create a mobile field of swirling axes around your target. All enemies in this field takes damage and you gain life force every time an enemy is damaged.

• Casting time: 1 sec
  • Duration: 2 sec
  • Pulses: 4 sec
  • Damage per pulse: 150 (scales with power)
  • Life force per hit: 0.5% sec
  • Ethereal Combo Field

-

Conjured Unholy Axe 3 (Gain quickness, fury and might.

• Quickness: 2 sec
  • Fury: 8 sec
  • Might: 5 stacks for 8 sec

Conjured Bloodmare Scepter 1 (Leech some health from your target and inflict a random condition on it.

• Leech damage: 350 (scales with power)
  • Leech heal: 200 (scales with healing power)
  • Bleed: 2 stacks for 4 sec
  • Poison: 2 stacks for 3 sec
  • Confusion: 1 stack for 3 sec
  • Torment: 1 stack for 4 sec

-

Conjured Bloodmare Scepter 2 (Create chaotic explosion at targeted location damaging enemies inside and inflict random condition on them.

• Radius of explosion: 240
  • Cripple: 8 sec
  • Slow: 3 sec
  • Chill: 3 sec
  • Immobilize: 2 sec

-

Conjured Bloodmare Scepter 3 (Leech health from your target, gain life force and inflict random condition on it.

• Casting time: 1 sec
  • Leech damage: 500 (scales with power)
  • Leech healing: 250 (scales with healing power)
  • Life force gain: 5%
  • Stun: 1 sec
  • Daze: 2 sec
  • Fear: 1 sec

@Dadnir.5038 said:

Master Minor Trait (Your next attack will Leech health.

You might have forgotten something here...

Yeah, ability names. I am too lazy right now to think of good names.

@Dadnir.5038 said:All in all, anything that count life sleeching effects as extra damage is bound to be underpowered in PvE and be dangerously overpowered against players.

Yeah, true. Though, how else would you create a decent vampire elite.

@Regon Phoenix.8215 said:

It was more when the effect trigger. Next attack after what? Is it after a critical strike? after a corruption? after using a specific shroud skill? after switching weapon?... etc.

@Regon Phoenix.8215 said:

@Dadnir.5038 said:All in all, anything that count life sleeching effects as extra damage is bound to be underpowered in PvE and be dangerously overpowered against players.

Yeah, true. Though, how else would you create a decent vampire elite.

I don't think "vampire" should specifically be an excuse to add leeching effect. I had my own take at a "vampire" e-spec in december and there I explained the basis of the idea I had behing the thematic of the "vampire".

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/21075/vampire-e-spec

@Dadnir.5038 said:What's a vampire? A creature that just drink blood? Anet showed that they like to emphasized on thematic, on the image you got of something.

A vampire is a creature that feed on blood yes, but it's also a bewitching beast that belong to darkness. It's often imagined as something that move quickly and can disappear from one's sight. There is also a lot of folklore that link vampire to nobility, showing them like refined gentlemen or distinguished ladies of the high society. The sight of blood often trigger their primitive instincts.

The goal was to achieve this "image", it wasn't to make a top dps high siphon spec. The "shroud" skills (F skills) are designed with different objectives:

• F1 represent the inherent blood sucking ability.
  • F2 is here for movement.
  • F3 embodie the bewitching ability.
  • F4 is the dignity of a lord, overbearing presence that can just disregard any damage.
  • F5 is here for the ability to disappear.

The sword is here to give the image of a refined duelist, which was often associated to nobility.The Blood symbiots show that it's a creature that rule over blood, even giving life to blood.

And lastly the traits try to support all of this. I've said it, it's not perfect in any way but it allowed me to write a few different ideas that I feel would fit the necromancer.

I e-spec I suggested was far from perfect and was pieced with a lot of idea that may not mesh well together.

hmmmm i like the vampire idea but.... as for conj weapons i prefer them to be a none-necro weapons like bows whips and greataxe (not a playable weapons) that would be awesome as for the traits some how i feel them lacking in some wayi would like to see a vampire elite but i would like deception skills and double swords with high mobility super fast shroud (or shroud skills)conj skills is good but i think they dont fit the vampire themegood idea overall >:D

hmmmm i like the vampire idea but.... as for conj weapons i prefer them to be a none-necro weapons like bows whips and greataxe (not a playable weapons) that would be awesome as for the traits some how i feel them lacking in some wayi would like to see a vampire elite but i would like deception skills and double swords with high mobility super fast shroud (or shroud skills)conj skills is good but i think they dont fit the vampire themegood idea overall >:D

@Dadnir.5038 said:

It was more when the effect trigger. Next attack after what? Is it after a critical strike? after a corruption? after using a specific shroud skill? after switching weapon?... etc.

Neither. Just your next attack. You don't need to get anything beforehand to trigger it, you just need to to get it off cooldown.

@Elwaer.7508 said:hmmmm i like the vampire idea but.... as for conj weapons i prefer them to be a none-necro weapons like bows whips and greataxe (not a playable weapons) that would be awesome as for the traits some how i feel them lacking in some way

Well, yeah, that would be nice, but then it would take up whole 5 skills. And only changing 3 first skills would be more fun, i think.

Archived