Story PoF Night of Fires last step instance never done!

HelloI completed this story on Necro before but after completing the final part with another person in Lion Arch I had a bug that left me without the mount although it was present and equipped sometimes and I got the Mastery Blocked but the story could be played without problems and arrived at this final instance of the Night of fires and the second waypoint and completed the same receiving the reward and the Mastery point.

I decided to start over again in Necro and completed the final part in Lion Arch by myself without the help of anyone and I already have Mount to work and the Mastery points unlocked in all chars.I did all this story until the part of the Night of fires instance in the second waypoint of the map Crystal Oasis and noticed that only had to fight against the final Boss with the help of the NPC and I killed the boss I spoke with npc and appeared complete! in the story in the information of the same and appeared

But the problem is that the story does not advance always points to the same instance as you can see here in the image of this link: https://ibb.co/h6MrEJI go back inside the instance and do the same thing as before but the problem remains the same never changes my progress from the story in the game information that can be seen in the image posted above.

I'm going to my Hero Panel to see the story and there's chapter 4 of the PoF story !!!! But if you press the Play button the warning will appear that if I continue I will lose some progress in the story Night of fires.As I had done before and had already unlocked the final waypoint to such a story begins always in the final part of the fight against the final Boss without having to do the whole instance but that when leaving the instance is always indicating the same way to the same story as I said back never moves forward.

Is this clearly a story bug that I must do now that I already have Chapter 4? play the same? This story being finished in this last instance of Night of fires starts right after Chapter 4?

Any way to solve this bug? Is that if I start chapter 4 I will check the progress of 3 and I do not know if I miss the whole initial story or if it is just the Night of

@"faruscapatinhas.9610" said:I did all this story until the part of the Night of fires instance in the second waypoint of the map Crystal Oasis and noticed that only had to fight against the final Boss with the help of the NPC and I killed the boss I spoke with npc and appeared complete! in the story in the information of the same and appeared

"Killed the boss" is a bit questionable because the last enemy you fight does not die ...

But the contest guide is telling me to go to this instance. I had already noticed that earlier when I was doing the Night of Fires fields the contest guide indicated the wrong way of the stars inside the East field.

I did this instance before and won the instance loot and 1 Mastery point loool.The problem now is that I do not know where the right way to the right map is for me to do it right.I have in my Hero Panel "Play Chapter 4" but if I do I will not win the final loot of the story Night of fires and neither the Mestery point.

Thanks if anyone can post here the correct map printscreen that I have to do.If it is not the correct map can someone put a printscreen with the indication of the correct way to the instance of this story that I am trying to do?

Archived