Dynamics Projector Module

I brought the Dynamics Projector Module from TP and apply it to my Ranger, it work. But when I try to apply it to my other character, it does not work. Other character back when I glider still remain it original state.is this Dynamics Projector Module I brought from TP is an account base or only can use in One character? Please help.Thanks;

The back item and the glider are separate item skins. You need to set the dynamics projector wings as your glider in the wardrobe, you don't even have to use the back item with it if you don't want to.If you have the back item and the glider unlocked for any character, they will both be unlocked for your account. This is the same for any wings/backpack set.

No, after I brought this Projector Module from TP and apply it to my Ranger, it work like a projector when I gliding (I mean fly). But if this is a account bound item than it should work for other character, right. But for my case 'No', :(. Other character does not work at all, when I gliding it look normal, does not like a projector module... very sad paid 700 Gems only can use for one character... :(

@zhaona.2015 said:No, after I brought this Projector Module from TP and apply it to my Ranger, it work like a projector when I gliding (I mean fly). But if this is a account bound item than it should work for other character, right. But for my case 'No', :(. Other character does not work at all, when I gliding it look normal, does not like a projector module... very sad paid 700 Gems only can use for one character... :(

As the first response said, you need to select it as the active glider skin on the other characters. Not the backpack slot in your equipment panel, but your Glider.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived