Incredible dissapointed with Queens Gauntlet

@"Nafets.5391" said:Wasn't this supposed to be a challenge? I defeated Turai Ossa in 3 tries. There were some developers on reddit that promissed "challenging" content.WKD960Y.jpgMy disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

Any tips what class and stats u were using? I only tried with revenant and warrior so far. But I'm leaning towards using mesmer now.

@KRUSSIDULL.6845 said:

@"Nafets.5391" said:Wasn't this supposed to be a challenge? I defeated Turai Ossa in 3 tries. There were some developers on reddit that promissed "challenging" content.
WKD960Y.jpg
My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

Any tips what class and stats u were using? I only tried with revenant and warrior so far. But I'm leaning towards using mesmer now.

I did it with Chrono after 3 tries. The thing was to wait for CC phases on the boss when I understod that it was easy af. I even watch a full zerk ele do it.

@"Nafets.5391" said:Wasn't this supposed to be a challenge? I defeated Turai Ossa in 3 tries. There were some developers on reddit that promissed "challenging" content.!My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

I am certain that most players will consider this a very hard fight. You're an exception, it seems.

Why don't you add difficulty to your fight yourself instead of complaining? There is an NPC there for that very reason:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Master_of_Gambits

Archived