Superior Rune of the Zephyrite

guildabd.6529

[&AgE2WAEA](1): +8 to All Stats(2): +10 to All Stats(3): +12 to All Stats(4): +14 to All Stats(5): +16 to All Stats(6): Superspeed you grant lasts 33% longer. Successfully using a leap finisher grants you superspeed for 3 seconds.

Looks good for super speed scrapper and holo.

@starlinvf.1358 said:

@cryorion.9532 said:I tried the rune, but the 6th bonus doesn't seem to work (tried it on warrior, in pve). I don't get any superspeed when successfully executing leap finisher, nor when I actually use that finisher on mob. It looks like a bug.

Finishers have to be in a combo field to trigger.

No shit, Sherlock. Of course I used finishers in combo fields... :D I even tried other player to use their finisher in my combo fields, just to see if it is not opposite for some reason.

@cryorion.9532 said:

@cryorion.9532 said:I tried the rune, but the 6th bonus doesn't seem to work (tried it on warrior, in pve). I don't get any superspeed when successfully executing leap finisher, nor when I actually use that finisher on mob. It looks like a bug.

Finishers have to be in a combo field to trigger.

No kitten, Sherlock. Of course I used finishers in combo fields... :D I even tried other player to use their finisher in my combo fields, just to see if it is not opposite for some reason.

Same, trying it on sword mirage. pretty much everything i do is a leap finisher, yet 6 piece bonus isn't activating. seems bugged

Which builds will be affected by this rune?The zerg-heal-scrapper in WvW will profit from +10% outgoing heal more than from higher superspeed uptimeOtherwise people will more likely go to offensive runes...The 6th trait is really nice, but the celestial attributes are probably unfitting to most builds.

@Dediggefedde.4961 said:Which builds will be affected by this rune?The zerg-heal-scrapper in WvW will profit from +10% outgoing heal more than from higher superspeed uptimeOtherwise people will more likely go to offensive runes...The 6th trait is really nice, but the celestial attributes are probably unfitting to most builds.

In general pure stats are probably better.

Perhaps warriors with sword (lul) to allow them to relocate along with the enemy zerg while casting bubble. It's pretty common for warriors to struggle to move during the WoD cast time.Perhaps holo's who can give out fairly large amounts of superspeed. But frankly I find stat-oriented runes better here too.Anything with boons, dps or requirement for defensives will run something else. I expect some meme roaming builds but those are never optimized.

Archived