Seeking RP Metor or RP Guild in the Underworld server

Calardor.2864

Hello everyone!

Ehm.. I am looking for a cozy RP guild in the Underworld server. I have Guild Wars 2 installed for a very long time, and I play it sometimes.. The thingy is that I rarely touched its mechanical content because of me not fully grasping it, confessing I am a noob when it comes to gear development. In other games I used to be a very experienced healer, and have therefore always loved magical characters. The Reaper is not a very social character in terms of skills, but I do feel close with the class for I love the occult side it carries in every sense of the word. <3

I hope to grow with my character into something worth outside of Roleplay, but I feel doubt in that it will not go fast; it does not need to, the journey matters more to me than the result. So anyone willingly to game with me should have a very patient attitude. I love to work for my stuff the hard way but some sort of all knowing mentor who loves to educate me a bit from time to time would be a miracle, especially if also loving RP or something that looks like it a little bit.. it would do the trick. :sweat_smile:

Recently I began with continuing my map exploration and puzzle fun. I have yet to finish the Heart of Thorns expansion before I can dive into the golden sand hills. My character is Qsette, a tiny Asura Necromancer Reaper. I have no idea if I do well to ehm.. write all of this out here, but I guess it would not hurt to try. :flushed:

Feel free to contact me here, preferably ingame as well!

hugs

~ Qsette

• 1 year later...