Graphics-Cards-Fix backfired?

Hello,

with yesterdays patch, you fixed some issues for the Nvidia GTX 10 graphics card series. So far so good. Ever since patching though, the fan of my GTX 960 is running like crazy (also when idling at the same spot or when GW2 is running in background) although there's no reason for it (since GW2 uses DirectX 9, it's mostly CPU-reliant anyway). Is it just the case for me or do other people have the same problem?

I did notice that I get several lags in both of the festival maps. They appear in intervals. Most of the time the game is running smooth and then after a time it's a slideshow and then changes to smooth again after a time. I haven't experienced this on any other maps (they're depending on player group size and certain smaller areas between 60+ to 120+ fps) except the cliffs and the gauntlet. I tried to adjust the graphics but the issue is still at hand. There are no problems in all the other areas and even WvW is running nice on high settings but these maps are nearly unplayable at some points. Also all drivers are up to date and all other games that I play don't have this problem.

Archived